Notice: This site is not mobile friendly, we recommend you download tapatalk for a mobile friendly experience of our forum.

It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:23 am

Shop Nosler

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gun Registration coming to the US
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:45 pm 

Canadian gun control. Worth the watch!
You might want to keep this one moving!

[url](5:19) Canadian News Anchor Gives Warning To American Gun Owners
[/url]
Published on Mar 5, 2013
Canadian News Anchor Brian Lilley gives a warning to

Last edited by Rol_P on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:40 am, edited 4 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Gun Registration coming to the US
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:35 pm 

Link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:47 am 

Sorry that I can not get the link to work. The news article is in the Toronto Sun, focuses on Ian Thomson who used a firearm to defend himself and is now being prosecuted. The warning is registration leads to confiscation.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:16 am 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03XEUPfD0qM

Is this what you're looking for, Rol?

Sun news folded about a year ago, and Brian is no longer broadcasting. This clip must be at least three years old. The firearm registry has always been problematic for owners. However, it is popular in the cities, though fly-over country is less enthusiastic about it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:14 pm 

Brian Lilley and Ezra Levant started Rebel Media last year. They are growing quickly.

http://www.therebel.media/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGy6uV ... UWTZzT3ZEg

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:17 pm 

Dr Mike and Gerry, thanks for the updates. It will be problematic if/when we get a new anti gun group in office after the upcoming elections.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:31 am 

I think it may become necessary for the States to declare the federal government illegitimate, and all federal law null and void before it's all said and done. I read the Constitution the other day and it struck me as though it was an agreement among the States to allow a central government with very limited and well defined powers. All this nonsense smells like breach of contract to me.

I wonder if there were errors in the copy I read...

Life Member National Rifle Association
Life Member Texas State Rifle Association
Life Member Gun Owners of America

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:39 am 

RR, the patriots in the early States were in a decided minority. However, they were committed and united. I can only wonder whether there is even a significant minority today that are prepared to hold the federal government to the contract. Things have progressed pretty far away from the Constitution in the past several decades. I suspect that your copy of the Constitution is not as flawed as you suggest. I daresay my copies all read just like yours.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:37 am 

And folks wonder why I want 90% of the federal government abolished?

Vince

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:20 am 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The 2nd amendment is about force, We the free citizens have the force to counter violence directed at our freedoms. The progressives pass restrictions on our freedom. Like creating gun free zones. Which become soft targets. These soft targets are where the mass killing happen. Insurance company's demand business owners make their places gun free zones. City's pass regulations making gun free zones mandatory. Like the gay club in Florida. It was a gun free zone for the patrons with a minimal security detail to protect them. If our freedoms where not degraded by progressive policy's, soft targets would be rare. Instead they are all to common. A major grocery store I visit allows concealed carry by its patrons. at any given moment in the very busy store up to 5% of the customers are armed. Few of the democratic voters in the store have a clue that they have armed protection. In today's world, Americans should have the freedom to protect themselves and their neighbors. The constitution gives us legal standing to be armed. The arms required in today's world are weapons of sufficient ability to defeat a rifle bearing terrorist. This makes the AR15 type rifle the perfect defensive weapon to defeat the rifle bearing attackers. Obviously a person is not going to carry an AR rifle into public events. Car trunks are perfectly acceptable though. 9mm compacts for public places, should be so common that 10% of the visitors to some events, should be concealed carrying them.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:09 am 

Here is the most serious aspect. When the writers of the Amendments to the constitution where crafting them. They sought out the strongest legal terms to protect the Key protections from legal erosion over time. This term "Shall not Infringe" The strongest legal term ever written. Contemplate how effective the strongest legal term ever written has restrained some who hate Americas freedoms. Our so called leaders from the local city council to the Supreme courts and legislators in Washington All scheme to erode the power given to the citizen by the term "Shall not Infringe"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:22 am 

With the terror assault in Orlando, the Dems will undoubtedly renew their efforts to seize guns from the citizens. Of course, the President and Hillary, both true Alinskyites, are using this event to demonize guns. The disappointing response is to learn that Mitch McConnell would even consider "common sense gun control" methods after he speaks with Jeh Johnson. SMH.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Moderators: JD338, NOSLER, FOTIS, NoslerV, Nosler4