The teflon witch skates again

PJGunner

Handloader
Dec 11, 2010
Anyone else listen to FBI Director Comey giving Hillary the whitewash speech. :x I have never been so thoroughly disgusted with my government as I am now. So much for the integrity of the FBI. They have none.
Paul B.

After my careers in the military and law enforcement... I'm bitterly disappointed, but not at all surprised.

Guy

I'm not surprised at all. My guess is that Hitlerly made a deal with Obummer to carry on his agenda if he influenced the FBI to let her off the hook. The AG played into it by saying that she was going to go with the decisions made by the FBI fully knowing what the decision was going to be.
The whole thing is rigged.

JD338

This is a great disappointment. It leaves unmentioned the "donations" to the Clinton foundation by foreign governments while she was Secretary of State for what favors in return? I am thoroughly disgusted with the whole regime..

I know I will likely have some disagreement with my thinking. The FBI Director likely made the correct legal decision. As a Paralegal graduate I am required to balance all of the evidence and the cold reading of the statutes. The two items that I believe that many individuals fail to remember 1. Was their actual intent. Without rock solid intent, you are not able meet all of the required elements to convict. 2. The other part that the District Attorney taught me during my internship is that when cases go to trial they MUST be prepared to go beyond balanced objective view but also beyond a reasonable doubt in obtaining a conviction.

Keith

Keith,

The federal government would charge you, me, or Mickey Mouse if we did what she did regardless of intent.

Having seen the legal system first hand intent is not much of a concern at the feral level.
(Pun Intended)

Vince

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After Comey's testimony today, the decision not to recommend prosecution is not only untenable, it is unbelievable and irreconcilable with reality. :evil:

I got this in a email today. You be the judge as to weather or not she is being treated like she is above the law. This guy didn't intentionally delete thousands of emails like Hitlary.

“'Comey’s FBI Helped Convict Navy Reservist who Handled Classified Materials Inappropriately”

JULY 06, 2016

"Illustrating that FBI Director James Comey is a liar and a fraud, his agency helped convict a Navy reservist last summer of the same crime that he just cleared Hillary Clinton of committing. In that case the reservist from northern California got criminally charged—as per FBI recommendation—for having classified material on personal electronic devices that weren’t authorized by the government to contain such information. The FBI investigation didn’t reveal evidence that the reservist intended to distribute classified information to unauthorized personnel, so he was just being “extremely careless” like Clinton and her top aides.

Similar offenses, vastly different outcome. The key factor, of course, is that one subject is a regular Joe without Clinton-like political connections. His name is Bryan H. Nishimura and last July he pleaded guilty to unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials after the FBI found such materials were copied and stored in at least one “unauthorized and unclassified system.” Clinton had droves of classified and top secret materials in an “unauthorized and unclassified system.” Nishimura had been deployed to Afghanistan as a regional engineer for the U.S. military and had access to classified briefings and digital records that could only be retained and viewed on authorized government computers, according to the FBI announcement, which defines the reservist’s crime in the following manner; “handled classified materials inappropriately.” So did Clinton on a much larger scale.

Last July Nishimura pleaded guilty to “unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials” and was sentenced to two years of probation, a $7,500 fine and forfeiture of personal media containing classified materials. He was further ordered to permanently surrender all government security clearance. Hillary Clinton could soon have the highest security clearance available if she gets elected president making Comey’s inconceivable recommendation that “no charges are appropriate in this case” all the more outrageous. Incredibly, during his 15-minute press conference this week Comey provided details of how Clinton violated the law by exchanging dozens of email chains containing classified and top secret information and how she mishandled national defense information on her outlaw email server. The FBI director even outlined how Clinton compromised the country’s national defense to “hostile actors” yet he asserts Clinton and her cohorts didn’t intend to break the law. “Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information,” Comey said, “there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.” Enough to be criminally charged like the Navy reservist from northern California.

When Comey, the federal prosecutor in the Martha Stewart case, put the television celebrity in jail for participating in an insider trading scheme, he acknowledged the importance of not granting special treatment to a rich and famous person. Stewart went to prison for obstructing justice and lying to investigators about a sudden stock sale that helped her avoid losing thousands of dollars. In an interview with his college newspaper a few years after Stewart’s conviction Comey, then U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, said that if Stewart were Jane Doe she would have been prosecuted. “I thought of my hesitation about the case due to someone being rich and famous, and how it shouldn’t be that way,” Comey said. “I decided we had to do it.”

One good thing is 169,000+ people have signed the petition to charge her in the first 3 days it's been posted. I think if we pass it on and get over a million signatures the White House might get the message. A email/phone call to your congressmen might help too.

Back