9/11

Never. It was the "Pearl Harbor" of these times, and led to 15 years of warfare so far - with no end in sight.

Semper Fi!

God Bless the innocent souls we lost on this day! God Bless the first responders who went into harms way to save those they could.
God Bless our military for answering the call to get those who planned this day, and from here out!
It was an act of cowardice that killed civilians, women and children.
I don't understand how our population in the United States wasn't more up in arms?!?
I can still see the second aircraft hit the the second tower on the NBC Today show, and then see the fires ravaging the towers. They caught on live TV people dangling out the windows, and then several jumping to their deaths to get away from the fire.
Then the crumbling started!
Never again!
Never again!
Then we get a President in that's soft on Radical Islamist idealists, and he let's more attacks happen on our soil!
He let's an Ambassador of the U.S. die on this anniversary, and tried to cover it up, along with his accomplice Hillary Clinton!
More is yet to come, just wait.
We haven't seen the full outreach of the immaculate Iran nuclear deal, that our President, and Killary helped to bring about.
What are our children going to be dealing with, nay, grandchildren, from these 2?!?

HawkeyeSATX a.k.a. Bryce

And to top it off we now have NFL players who publicly show their disrespect for our flag and national anthem. Many have died to preserve the freedom that allows them to be so unpatriotic and to do so in a manner that the entire world has noticed. Now is the time for the NFL to use their rights to put a stop to this NOW or maybe we should use our rights to defund the NFL.

If you hate what America stands for, find yourself a better place to live.

Charlie-NY":1btx7hy1 said:
And to top it off we now have NFL players who publicly show their disrespect for our flag and national anthem. Many have died to preserve the freedom that allows them to be so unpatriotic and to do so in a manner that the entire world has noticed. Now is the time for the NFL to use their rights to put a stop to this NOW or maybe we should use our rights to defund the NFL.

I couldn't agree more!
They get payed mega bucks to a country that allows them to "shine", then they pee on their country!
Don't they see they are following along with the discord being sowed?!?
They need to wake up. Use your money to help better their communities, instead of all on women, booze, and their so called entourage.

HawkeyeSATX a.k.a. Bryce

Charlie-NY":1zc9tv9o said:

I also couldn't agree more, I'm finished with the NFL. GOD BLESS AMERICA and all those who have lost their lives to preserve our freedom.

I was so very impressed with the wonderful display of Unity given by the Seahawks just prior to their game today. It was a moving tribute to 9-11-2001.

Regards, Guy

Guy Miner":1gf5iv2i said:
I was so very impressed with the wonderful display of Unity given by the Seahawks just prior to their game today. It was a moving tribute to 9-11-2001.

Regards, Guy

I agree 200% Guy!
I have to give Russell Wilson major kudus too!
He told his team that they were all going stand, and link arms in unison! Anyone who didn't agree needed to pack their stuff, and go home!
That's one heck of a guy!
I'm definitely a fan of his now!
I'm sure he doesn't like hearing about innocent people being gunned down, but he's doing and saying the right thing!

HawkeyeSATX a.k.a. Bryce

Back