Australia's Gun Buy Back was a Failure!

I read this yesterday. Excellent article by Bob Owens. I would add that Canada's long-fun registry likewise failed despite the provision of billions of dollars. Not one crime was prevented and not one crime was solved. However, the liberals felt good about themselves, as liberals always do. The sheep were contented that the natural ruling party really did something good. What a tragic waste.

G'Day Dr Mike,

Great to hear that this has been receiving some media play OS.
Yes, it would appear that the Gun Grabbers have no qualms about WASTING Massive amounts of money, to implement UN doctrine!

Regards
Homer

The drive to control others is part of the liberal DNA. They can't help themselves. The article is a good read, Homer. I hope others will read it. Constant vigilance is necessary for the United States to remain free, and the more so in these trying times.

G'Day Fella's,

Yes indeed Dr Mike!

In addition to this, please find below another link that probably won't surprise you!
Further to this, for many years now, I have been stating "Mediocrity and Incompetence is not only deemed Acceptable these days, it's actually Rewarded"!
Here is a scary (for Australians) example of this in play;
http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/national ... s-at-risk/

Doh!
Homer

Back