Politics

Wis65x55

Handloader
Jul 31, 2011
I realize that I will most likely ruffle a few feathers in my thoughts about the next four years. I believe that we should reject the Republican answer and Democratic answer. Our elected officials shall focus on what is best for the greater society!
Keith

Any vote not for trump is a vote against owning a gun in this country. To think anything else is only deluding yourself.

Focusing on " what is best for the greater society" is how hitler convinced the Germans to kill 11 million Jews.

It's called tyranny of the majority. It's precisely why we have a constitutionally limited representative republic and not a democracy. Our individual rights must be maintained at any cost. The constitution is what allows us to remain free and makes us great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Though I'm happy he won I'm a little anxious about his ability to run the country. I hope he is smart enough to surround himself with smart Knowledgeable people he can trust.

The man is a loose cannon.....There is a time to speak your mind, and a time to keep your mouth shut. Hope he can figure it out. I doubt Putin is stupid. I cant believe the American people were dumb enough to let those two run for president. His ideas may be economically sound, I don't know, but he dosent think before he opens his mouth. And the other choice was... well, hopeless- and that's the nicest thing I can think of to say about the lady. Sorry I should probably keep my mouth shut. CL

Wis65x55":26bsanhl said:
I realize that I will most likely ruffle a few feathers in my thoughts about the next four years. I believe that we should reject the Republican answer and Democratic answer. Our elected officials shall focus on what is best for the greater society!
Keith

G'Day Fella's,

As an Australian and on the Outside Looking In, I have agree with Keith!
The reason I say this is, it exactly the same political situation here as well..........

As I have posted on Face Book, "What a great and Historic day for the USA and a Great day for Freedom all over the planet!" . Congratulations and Well Done Donald J Trump!

Lest We Forget!
Homer

Wis65x55":7ras1m9u said:
Keith

G'Day Fella's,

As an Australian and on the Outside Looking In, I have partially agree with Keith!
But it should possibly be, what is best for Americans.
The reason I say this is, it exactly the same political situation here as well..........

As I have posted on Face Book, "What a great and Historic day for the USA and a Great day for Freedom all over the planet!" . Congratulations and Well Done Donald J Trump!

Lest We Forget!
Homer

Though I'm happy he won I'm a little anxious about his ability to run the country. I hope he is smart enough to surround himself with smart Knowledgeable people he can trust.

Definitely a valid concern.
I think that given his history running large companies he understands about getting the right person in the right place and letting them do what they do best. As far as government stuff, he has Pence who along with being a class act has a lot of experience with the various players and puzzles involved there.
I am encouraged. For all intents and purposes, the country people elected him. If you looked at the maps, the large metropolitan areas primarily went Democrat but the rural areas and towns carried the day for Trump. That's encouraging and historic. Hopefully the GOP will not squander the opportunity given by this election. IIRC it has been almost 100 years (1920 or so)since the GOP controlled the Executive and Legislative branches all at one time.

I understand Dewey and at least we are not going to have another 4 maybe 8 years of a communist president trying to convert our nation. She catered to the feel good populist who live in the metropolitan areas that could be lead to the slaughter by giving them free everything and legalizing drugs.
I have tried to restrain from commenting due to my strong patriotic beliefs for this great nation and not wanting to be misunderstood.

Thebear_78":23x06r37 said:
Any vote not for trump is a vote against owning a gun in this country. To think anything else is only deluding yourself.

Focusing on " what is best for the greater society" is how hitler convinced the Germans to kill 11 million Jews.

It's called tyranny of the majority. It's precisely why we have a constitutionally limited representative republic and not a democracy. Our individual rights must be maintained at any cost. The constitution is what allows us to remain free and makes us great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree
The Constitution is the highest law
I keeps us free
And upholding it is what will make America great again.

I think most who are able to resist the temptation to believe the mainstream media's attempts to distort and mislead the populace, and think for themselves, are going to be pleasantly surprised with Mr. Trump's ability to run the executive branch. The man has plenty of experience and knows how to surround himself with good people and make use of their strengths and talents. I believe he has the best of intentions and the ability to see a good deal of it realized.

Back