Hail to the Chief

truck driver

Ammo Smith
Mar 11, 2013
I saw this on another forum so I borrowed it.
Thought the folks here might enjoy this.

Attachments

• 14956608_544568705738779_7937230799267366851_n.jpg
    14956608_544568705738779_7937230799267366851_n.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,536
G'Day Fella's,

Love it Truck Driver!

Congratulations and Best Wishes to Donald Trump and the USA!
This is not only a Great and Historic Day for the USA but a Great Day for Freedom around the planet!

Regards
Homer

I thought it was neat. The American Bald Eagle with Trump's hair taking on the Bolsheviks is how I interpreted this picture. A definite win win situation for this country.

Like Homer I also love it Rodger. As a woman, it is unconceivable to me that anyone, man or woman, would vote for Hillary and her policies and her attitude that she "deserves" it or "is above the law". The young sailor who took a picture on his cell phone to show his mother was convicted, but Hillary sent classified documents on an unsecured server and did so knowingly, sold the state dept to the highest bidder ( clinton foundation ), deleted 33000 emails AFTER she received a subpoena. What do you think would happen if one of us destroyed evidence after we were served. The 2nd amendment alone and the chance it could be overridden by the pick of a liberal Supreme Court justice was a motivation factor for me as well

I want to thank my home state of Arizona, and Brooke and her home state of Alaska. (this was Brooke's first time to vote ) for helping to make this happen .

I also can not imagine in my time a college professor telling his students that they do not need to come to class because the Presidential election did not go the way some of them wanted it to go---this alone makes me agree that it is time to drain the swamp in Wash D.C. and in the Ivy league Colleges.

Jim and Fotis, I have no problem with you deleting this post, unlike the professional rioters who are rioting and hurting small business with their destruction, I am more than willing to accept the fact that you are the moderators, not me, and you have the right to delete this post and I will accept that without fanfare or attempting to organize a riot

Yep it's time to break out some Knob Creek and sip some. (y)
Thanks for your input Europe .

Europe":3odn12nr said:
Like Homer I also love it Rodger. As a woman, it is unconceivable to me that anyone, man or woman, would vote for Hillary and her policies and her attitude that she "deserves" it or "is above the law". The young sailor who took a picture on his cell phone to show his mother was convicted, but Hillary sent classified documents on an unsecured server and did so knowingly, sold the state dept to the highest bidder ( clinton foundation ), deleted 33000 emails AFTER she received a subpoena. What do you think would happen if one of us destroyed evidence after we were served. The 2nd amendment alone and the chance it could be overridden by the pick of a liberal Supreme Court justice was a motivation factor for me as well

I want to thank my home state of Arizona, and Brooke and her home state of Alaska. (this was Brooke's first time to vote ) for helping to make this happen .

I also can not imagine in my time a college professor telling his students that they do not need to come to class because the Presidential election did not go the way some of them wanted it to go---this alone makes me agree that it is time to drain the swamp in Wash D.C. and in the Ivy league Colleges

Jim and Fotis, I have no problem with you deleting this post, unlike the professional rioters who are rioting and hurting small business with their destruction, I am more than willing to accept the fact that you are the moderators, not me, and you have the right to delete this post and I will accept that without fanfare or attempting to organize a riot

Dr Mike, Truck Driver, Jim, Homer--- I was thinking April needs to quit holding back and tell us how she really feels LOL

yukon huntress":2xja4f3k said:
Europe":2xja4f3k said:

I also can not imagine in my time a college professor telling his students that they do not need to come to class because the Presidential election did not go the way some of them wanted it to go---this alone makes me agree that it is time to drain the swamp in Wash D.C. and in the Ivy league Colleges

Dr Mike, Truck Driver, Jim, Homer--- I was thinking April needs to quit holding back and tell us how she really feels LOL
Maybe we can loosen her tongue with some double malt Scotch. :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

Back