Protestors in Portland Oregon

Europe

Handloader
Jun 18, 2014
They ask them last night and found that nearly 80% of the protestors in Portland Oregon, were not registered to vote. All that destruction being created by people who did not vote and against people who live in a state that voted overwhelmingly for Hillary. I am glad I spend a lot of time at sea.

It's a sad situation. I understand being disappointed in the outcome of an election, but riots? Property destruction? And... am reading some reports that indicate many of the protestors are being paid to protest/riot...

If that's true - I hope some law enforcement agency is "following the money."

Guy

It does make you wonder. They are also probably paid professionals who do this for a living and incite others to riot who normally wouldn't.
I saw this during the Viet Nam protest where professionals incited college students and I even managed to catch one trying to escape being captured. They had a hard time questioning him due to a broken jaw caused by the impact of my M14.
I was later targeted by the instigators (due to my picture being taken and spread all over the TV) and almost had to shoot my way out of a bathroom on campus when I was cornered in the facility. They assumed I wouldn't shoot them but changed their mind when I ejected a live round on the floor and said I had 19 more to use.
Glad they never found out if I would or not since they left peacefully.

I just don't get it! Even in cities that win Sporting events, i.e. the super bowl, only to trash their city and destruction of personal property! Crazy mob mentality when large groups gather, and their head goes out the window.

Wow TD, good thing you were armed, and kept your cool!

Thanks LRH . It was a long time ago and I wasn't long out of AIT when this went down. I was still trying to key down my training since I had been trained to go directly into a war zone with extreme hostile intent and to survive at any cost. Those Kids had no idea how lucky they were.

It is always the left-wing liberals (democrats) that engage in this type of behavior. Follow the money from the paid and bused in trouble makers and you will likely find George Sorros' bank account.

Back