A Leftist Call for Revolution?

I listened to this when it came out. My take; designed to stir things up without being too obvious.

Typical of the far left, if you can't win in the arena of ideas then demonize the opposition. Shout down anyone you don't like. Don't listen to anything that differs with your opinion. Call people names when you can't support your positions. Almost all of the "protesters" are paid thugs who don't know the issues or much less care, they are there just to stir things up or get a free lunch. I've seen some them interviewed and they can't even express themselves intelligently much less the ideas they supposedly oppose.

Honest folks don't wear masks, carry pepper spray for anyone looking the other way, destroy another persons property, show up at public events for the sole purpose of instigating violence or expect another person to fund their whims.

Their methods; you can't pass laws you like, put liberal judges in position and pass from the bench. Basically, get what you want by lying, cheating and whatever means necessary. And if their party looses an election throw hissey fits, temper tantrums and create "safe places". Start riots and find victums, usually the weak and meek. All they can think of is how to they get theirs? Who owes them how much, how can they get by without doing for themselves and it's always someone else's fault.

And the punch line is.................. the day they get what they ask for they'll have no idea what kind of trouble they are in.

A bunch of 4 year old's in adult bodies.

Just one man's opinion.

April, I read your post before you took it down and I agree.

Dr Mike, Charles, I am another that agrees with what you both have posted.

Have you noticed how the left is a big supporter of free speech, unless it is different than what they believe. Especially the universities, look no further than Berkeley in California.

I hope President Trump has the opportunity to appoint three or four more supreme court justices,

John,

The biggest problem with the far left is that they require control of everything and everyone. In contrast, the right wants only minimal controls, basically they want to be just left alone with only enough laws to ensure safety for everyone.

California wants to secede? How great would that be? That way they can establish their own tax policies, fund their own schemes, take in everyone and life will be perfect.

c. schutte":loz47x1n said:
California wants to secede? How great would that be? That way they can establish their own tax policies, fund their own schemes, take in everyone and life will be perfect.

This could only work with strict border controls to avoid mass migration of graduates of UC Berkley trying to get into the States in order to find a paycheque (and foment rebellion against sanity).

DrMike":3291zs7a said:
c. schutte":3291zs7a said:

This could only work with strict border controls to avoid mass migration of graduates of UC Berkley trying to get into the States in order to find a paycheque (and foment rebellion against sanity).

That's their conundrum................... They don't realize who the parasite and who the host is. :lol:

c. schutte":266pjeyf said:
DrMike":266pjeyf said:
c. schutte":266pjeyf said:

That's their conundrum................... They don't realize who the parasite and who the host is. :lol:

Charles, your right and it is not a new syndrome ---Dr Mike and I can remember when the students in the 60-s were protesting against the "establishment"----however, none of them had jobs--- they were being supported by their "establishment" parents.

Europe":281ti8pp said:
c. schutte":281ti8pp said:
DrMike":281ti8pp said:
c. schutte":281ti8pp said:

Charles, your right and it is not a new syndrome ---Dr Mike and I can remember when the students in the 60-s were protesting against the "establishment"----however, none of them had jobs--- they were being supported by their "establishment" parents.
It was also going on in the 70's April and it seems to never stop. I helped catch one of the instigators on the MDU campass during one of the riots there unfortunately he couldn't talk for a while since he somehow got a broken jaw from an M14. :grin:

Another fine spot potentially for a wall
Wouldn't that throw a whole new spin on the electoral college also?

Back