Antifa

truck driver

Ammo Smith
Mar 11, 2013
What is going on in Washington State?
Has the communist over thrown the state government?
I'm just asking not trying to start any trouble.

Washington State has an liberal, ineffective, & worthless governor not to mention the mayor of Seattle who is allowing this "takeover" to happen.

I could say a lot more, but none of it would be good.

You're just seeing 1917 Russia and and 1936 Germany all over again. You know what happened back then. Those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. :( :x
Paul B.

This sums it up quite well. Same playbook as Nazi Germany just different players.

jie6gjuf14h31.png

I'll post a link that if it works should answer a few questions. The title is Uncensored American. Problem is it may or may not work. One site I sent it do removed it without explanation. Facebook blocks it entirely. Another sie I sent it too it does not work at all. Anyway, here goes.:

https://www.bitechute.com/video/oZJIhduczyuW/

Paul B.

Thanks for trying Paul but it timed out taking too long to load.
Could be because of my internet filters I have on my computer also.

Well, I tried. I also saw another post on another site but never found a link to pass it one. It had pictures of antifa with banners stating they want communism now. That was probably about a week and a half ago. Just proved to ne what I have been feeling all along. Guess the commies are thinking now is the time. There may be a few of us who think otherwise.
Paul B.

You tube won't let me watch it. Seems they refuse to accept my password and I'll be damned if I go through that BS again as it happened every time.
Paul B.

Back