get out and vote

Yeah, that is about what one would expect from Harris/Biden. They will recycle what hasn't worked before, because ... well, there isn't much else that they have!

My wife and I have already voted. I surely encourage every responsible gun owner to make certain that he/she votes and as much as possible to ensure that his/her vote is counted.

I voted earlier this month when my mail in ballot showed up.
I hate to stand in lines and waiting on some dumb ass who can't make up their mind on what they want to vote for or who.

Same. Vote 2 weeks ago.

Thankful the dems changed the rules so a simple majority could seat a new member of scotus..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm praying for the election too, the ramifications go far beyond the U.S. as pure evil and corruption is being exposed world wide. There are many more "Hunter Biden lap tops" out there worldwide and the same with the Epstein's and NXVIM's around the globe. Nothing but admiration for President Trump and his team from our household.

thanks for voting Fellas . I'll be in line by 7 am . gotta vote before I get dirty .

I can't believe it's even going to be close , but the media sure is pushing that it will be .

jimbires":ijxvhj2q said:
I can't believe it's even going to be close , but the media sure is pushing that it will be .

Well, the media has distorted the truth on more than one occasion.

DrMike":3dq67d8z said:
jimbires":3dq67d8z said:

Well, the media has distorted the truth on more than one occasion.

that's for sure Dr Mike . I hope a bunch of them loose their viewers . maybe they will start to report the news honestly , or close up .

Now more than ever gun owners must defend the 2nd Amendment and do our highest Civic Duty, VOTE!

Hunderds of thousands of mail-in ballots being located and delivered to counting sites. Election is still up in the air at the moment. Without the remaining mail-in ballots Trump appears to have the numbers to win. However, the mail-in ballots appear to HEAVILY support Biden. Hence, the current controversy.

Trump is losing.

The dems will "find" enough votes to beat him in the closely contested states.

It does look like we're hanging onto the Senate. That may help.

My state went full liberal, roughly 60% democrat vote on everything in the state. Gun owners here are going to be subject to a 50% tax on ammo, and registering all ammo sales. And more. :(

Guy

There really are two nations fighting for control. It is not so very different here in Canada. Looking at the election maps in WA and OR, it is as if the I-5 Corridor is solidly Democrat and the everything east of the I-5 is solidly Republican. Northern California is distinct from the southern part of the state. And yet, people want to leave Seattle, Portland, San Francisco and Los Angeles to move to Boise or Austin where they will recreate what they have left. It is incredible to witness the inability to reason that seemingly infects the mind.

"Finding" votes that were lost appears to be a common feature of elections in this twenty-first century. They seem always to be found at the last minute. If states are allowed to count mail-in ballots that were mailed at the last minute, it seems always to favour Dems. It becomes more-and-more difficult to believe that integrity marks at least some of those in power.

I've settled in for a long, drawn out, series of court battles. An old Chinese cheer keeps pushing into my consciousness, "Phooey!"

I don’t expect the greater Idaho to gain any traction, so I fear Oregon is going to get real nasty. The willamette Valley has flipped eastern Oregon off for at least half a century, it’s only going to get worse. Hell in the mid 70s folks would gather to hang and burn a “Portland Hunter” in effigy.
Now we are going to legalize meth and cocaine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how close you guys are watching . last night Pa attorney general , Josh Shapiro " D " made the statement that once all the mail in ballots are counted Trump will loose . I fear they finally figured out how to cheat president Trump .

with the Dems calling the shots in Pa it's just a matter of time and it will be a crap hole . Gov Wolf has sure been a train wreck .I just can't believe there are this many stupid people in the USA .

I won't get into the 'did the right one win?' discussion, since it is not my country.
But what do you think - was there fraud?
And should he fight, or loose with some dignity?
Even Fox sees the vote decided. What is he fighting for?

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 3a XL mit Tapatalk

He is fighting because the vote isn't complete. By that, I mean that there appear to be multiple irregularities, especially in close races which demand clarification. One company that provided software to multiple states, including almost all the contested states, appears to have provided software that produced a glitch that moved votes for one party to another. This should demand a hand count of ballots those jurisdictions that depended on that software. Other jurisdictions obtained rulings from state courts in the days immediately preceding the election that demanded counting late ballots even if they would otherwise have been disqualified by various failures. That is now being brought into the light through scrutiny from the SCOTUS. Other problems have drawn the attention of Mr. Trump's legal team (hundreds of thousands of ballots delivered at 4 am, refusal to permit observers to actually observe the count, etc.). The various Secretaries of State must oversee their own states to ensure that any irregularities are addressed. If there is no resolution there, then the matter moves into the courts.

Back