Washington State

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Up until a few years ago I could honestly say that although the state was rather liberal, it had some pretty decent gun laws. Legal open carry. Easily obtained concealed carry permits. Etc...

Well, statewide results appear to have gone heavily democrat, roughly 60%.. And their anti-gun agenda is... Strong. :(

We're looking at having to register ammunition purchases, and a 50% tax on all ammo.

If they haven't figured out that handloading exists, I think they'll be on to it shortly.

Last time they passed a gun control bill the little Ruger 10/22 was defined as an assault weapon, requiring a special class in order to purchase...

It's getting real bad here for gun owners. :(

Guy

Oregon is embarrassing, I’m extending my hunting trip to look for property in Idaho and Wyoming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel for you, Guy. When liberals gain control, decent people suffer. It is all about power for the liberal mind. They are not happy until they can tell others how to live.

Time to move, Guy. Find yourself some deplorables in the middle part of the country. Except for Colorado.

I’d like to tell you Michigan is safe, but I ain’t so sure.. they keep printing and finding more votes in detroit....

DrMike, spot on. Liberals want the freedoms to tell you what to do.

Going to be a bad stretch for churches on west coast...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think Kamala is going to be the Queen of the USA.
After Joe gets put away for dementia.

We have those tendecies here, too.
Not from liberals (they are the ones saying our gun laws are safe), but mostly from the greens.
Never thought I could become a single issue voter!
Our green voters usually live in cities where public transport is easy und meat grows in supermarket-freezers.
But of course they want to see nature. Wolfs hunting livestock. And Geocaching at night.
That is their right and they defend it!
Easier in the country side. But too few voters to make a difference...

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 3a XL mit Tapatalk

Montana is not looking good right now as it looks like marijuana for personal use will pass. Just the beginning of the end. At least we got Trump voted in and we defeated Steve Bullock who ran for senate after Schumer and the other idiots convinced him to run after he termed out as governor. Steve Daines is our senator.

How come liberals don’t understand I don’t need them telling me, well, anything. I’m so sick of them. I’ll check out some things around Glasgow while there this week and then swing down through Wyoming on my way home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need good people to move to Idaho that won't bring the politics/laws with them to our State. We only have something like 1.655 million people in our State, very conservative I'd think, nice places to live and enjoy your life.

longrangehunter":335pwypq said:
We need good people to move to Idaho that won't bring the politics/laws with them to our State. We only have something like 1.655 million people in our State, very conservative I'd think, nice places to live and enjoy your life.

Ditto for Wyoming but less than 1/2 million people

If we can hold on to the Senate, at least things won't get too crazy. And won't have to worry about Chuckie Schumer packing the SC.

Luckily I am only 20 minutes from Idaho...which is where I will be heading sooner than later. Washington has really gone down hill as Guy mentioned. Unfortunately, it would appear that Liberalism is a disease, and it is spreading all over the country. I can't believe that so many people in our country have decided that morals and the Constitution aren't needed. I am afraid that in a few years we may see the last Republican President.

5shot":31qyo0pa said:
Luckily I am only 20 minutes from Idaho...which is where I will be heading sooner than later. Washington has really gone down hill as Guy mentioned. Unfortunately, it would appear that Liberalism is a disease, and it is spreading all over the country. I can't believe that so many people in our country have decided that morals and the Constitution aren't needed. I am afraid that in a few years we may see the last Republican President.

They want "FREE" stuff.

5shot":2lssdqee said:

They want "FREE" stuff.

FOTIS":23t8rsqf said:
5shot":23t8rsqf said:

They want "FREE" stuff.

And there is nothing quite so expensive as stuff that is FREE!

Back