Celebrating The Longest Days of the Year

DrMike

Ballistician
Nov 8, 2006
Actually, the longest day for Dawson Creek was yesterday, but I've always counted this day as the longest, so that'll have to do.

I grilled a strip loin this evening and arranged for a taste of home. Mexican Corn Salad and Pico de Gallo to go with a perfectly grilled steak. Mama was pleased.

j3nGkzM.jpg

6PYtJ9L.jpg

nqI3W9q.jpg

And after the effort, a very pleased chef.

Zn96kIm.jpg

Definitely looking good!

Hope church is doing well.

We’re reopening slowly… more programs reactivating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're fully open (for three weeks now). I was definitely busy during the shutdown, and I'm busy again. The food was excellent. Sockeye this evening with roast veggies. Chef's Salad tomorrow night with steak slices. Then, I'm stepping back from cooking duties for a couple of days. I do enjoy cooking, though.

Mike,

Those meals are fit for a king! Your talent in the kitchen is perfecto.

JD338

I do enjoy cooking, Jim. Come on up! The grill can always be fired up in short order. I have a couple of nice bear hams that are going to go in the smoker in a couple of days.

DrMike":6re3vqh6 said:
I do enjoy cooking, Jim. Come on up! The grill can always be fired up in short order. I have a couple of nice bear hams that are going to go in the smoker in a couple of days.
Mike,

I would love to come up and see you and enjoy some of your fine culinary masterpieces!

JD338

I can assure you you and Sue would be welcome. We could make a tour of the mountains to see what animals we might find wandering about. Fishing can be good in a few streams. Hopefully, the border will open up soon.

Back