Staff member
Nov 4, 2004
1 pork baby back rack of ribs

Rub Mixture
1 cup brown sugar
2 Tbs Garlic salt
1 Tbs Tyme
1 Tbs Crushed Rosemary
Mix well and spoon over rack of ribs, both sides.
Use your hand to evenly coat, make sure to get the ends .

Place on a cookie sheet lined with tin foil. Grilling foil is heavier thickness and works well.
Set the oven at 210-220*F and place ribs in oven. Cook for 6 hours.
IMG_0354.jpg

You can also drizzle some of your favorite BBQ sauce over the ribs and throw them on the grill for a few minutes if you like.

Enjoy. :wink:

JD338

Now, that looks just tasty. Man, makes me want to get out in -24 degree weather and cook up some ribs. The picture is good enough to eat, Jim.

Man, I am going to do this. The wife is out of town and I have some baby backs ready to cook! Those look darn right excellent Jim! Scotty

Dylann has requested your ribs for her birthday dinner tonight Jim. I am prepping them right now. I will throw them in the oven at 1100, so they are ready for supper..

She has had them a few times and loves them!

Jim you are a man after my own heart. I would say that a good feed of ribs is at the top of the list for me :wink:

Blessings,
Dan

Thanks fellas.
They are good!

Scotty,

Happy belated birthday to Dylann. I hope she enjoyed her BD rib dinner.

JD338

Thats exactly what I am cooking right now, with deep fried potatoes. They will be done in about 6 hours.

eh76, you can bet the farm on that. Let me invite you to introduce yourself. We're glad to see you posting.

eh76":3qh9wt9c said:
Those ribs look delicious!

eh76

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here.

You will like them. Easy to make fall off the bone lip smacking good! :mrgreen:

JD338

Glad you fellas are enjoying the ribs.

JD338

Making them for a fourth time! I put mine on the Traeger for 6 hours. The family won't eat ribs any other way now. Thanks again for the recipe JD338

That is SWEET! My family loves them as well. They are an instant hit around here. It is the only left over my daughter will take to school for lunch! She eats the leftover's for a snack as well.. That is saying something for a sorta picky 9 year old!

Cannot beat Jim's rib recipe. Done a bunch of them on the Traeger and no one has ever complained

Back