From the Grill

DrMike

Ballistician
Nov 8, 2006
The evening repast. Mama has been after me for several days to prepare ribs. Finally got my act together today (terribly busy since getting home from Alaska).

The Ribs

Ribs%201_zpsgszo12ap.jpg

Ribs%202_zpsyqyodivw.jpg

Mama made Warm Potato Salad

Put them together and they make a delectable, gustatory repast.

I'll see if I can steal mama's recipe for the warm potato salad. The ribs were very difficult. Go to Costco and buy the St. Louis Ribs. :shock: Cut off the silver skin. Smoke them for four hours before kicking the temp up to ~250 for an hour and a half. Mist them with apple juice every thirty minutes. Tender and juicy doesn't begin to describe how they came out. I like my ribs better, but the preparation was pretty simple this time. (y)

And all I had was baked salmon.[emoji853]

6e17b1662108e9032f59dfe4ef1bc30e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks yummy! I did a batch of pulled venison. Homemade sauce. Had to have seconds.

Dr. Mike,

Sir I desire to eat your ribs. [emoji39]

Vince

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man you 2 :shock: now that is a way to get a person's stomach to start to work :wink:.
I am leaving for Dawson Creek this coming Friday so I am hoping that I might fan-dangle a meal like that from the good Doctor :mrgreen:!!!
Vince you are not helping my dieting either :mrgreen:!!
Thanks for the photos you 2!!

Blessings,
Dan

"Fan-dangle !" That ain't one of those new dances, is it Dan? :mrgreen: Are you saying you are going to dance for us? I dunno', that might turn my away from eating that night. :shock: Should I be warning Gerry and Maria about this heretofore unmentioned fetish? :lol: Yeah, we'll see that you are well fed. (y)

Back