Moose steak for New Year's Day

A

Anonymous

Fixed some moose steak on the grill...some of the finest game meat I've eaten.

Took the trimmed steaks and threw them on a medium hot grill and brushed them with melted butter and Montreal steak seasoning.

Flipped them at 5 minutes in and brushed them again.

5 more minutes and done.

....all I can say is the next forked horn bull that crosses my path won't have to worry about freezer burn!

Definitely a favourite in our household. Oh, yeah, those wee forkies are the best.

We have indulged in a couple of steaks and roasts since our farmland Moose hunt. I am not sure you can find better tasting meat then grain/alpha fed Moose. In fact I am trying to rig up a lock system to our deep freezes as we have notes waiting for us when we get home stating "Hi Mom & Dad just dropped by but you guys were not home. PS. Just letting you know that we also took some Moose meat :shock:"

Blessings,
Dan

sask boy":3dchxm3w said:
We have indulged in a couple of steaks and roasts since our farmland Moose hunt. I am not sure you can find better tasting meat then grain/alpha fed Moose. In fact I am trying to rig up a lock system to our deep freezes as we have notes waiting for us when we get home stating "Hi Mom & Dad just dropped by but you guys were not home. PS. Just letting you know that we also took some Moose meat :shock:"

Blessings,
Dan
I like it Dan!! Maybe if I assist in their undercover scheme they could see fit to get some headed my direction!!

Back