Sweet Rolls.

ShadeTree

Handloader
Mar 6, 2017
I don't put much in the cooking section because frankly I feel a little guilty and it would be almost non stop. But my wife is quite the cook. Can't think of anything she makes that isn't either entirely or predominantly from scratch.....homemade bread that turns into excellent French toast later on, pancakes from scratch, cookies, pies, homemade toasted granola and nut cereal, on and on.

Right now in the fridge as leftovers from the past couple days is deer meat chili, Stromboli made with rolled out dough from scratch, with different cheeses and all the fixings....ham, salami, peppers, mushrooms. And today's Sunday dinner leftovers, which was pork shoulder roast with sauerkraut and mashed potatoes, and a side dish of buttered peas.

Dessert was sweet rolls made from scratch with her own rolled out dough, lots of butter and cinnamon and her homemade icing on top. Deliciously fantastic with a cup of coffee.

I tell her often after a meal that I don't know what restaurant I could go to that would be as good as that. Don't know how she does it all.

Well, you are a blessed man.l Those do look delectable and delightful. Ya' just have to love good cinnamon rolls.

Back