When animals attack

He certainly has a story to tell whenever he gets together with people for a coffee. That is pretty dramatic!

Wow that's crazy, and since he was alright funny too :) glad he's ok.

I once bought a pet for my pet -- my dog was having a hard time coping with being left alone when Cosette and I were both out of the house, so I adopted a second dog of about the same age to keep her company. It worked out pretty good; they compete a bit for my attention, but not to the point of getting hostile to each other, and they're content to curl up next to each other at night.

However, it was highly amusing to watch the reaction of Cosette's cat when we brought the second dog home. The cat came around the corner just as the new dog trotted into the house, and half a second later the cat was up on the counter with a look on her face that just screamed "What a revolting development this is!"

I seem to have a fondness for orphans of all kinds. We've since adopted two more pound cats; delightful animals, but Cosette's first cat hates them both with a burning, white-hot passion reminiscent of Gracey when she knows something is just not right. Naturally, though, Cosette's cat doesn't take it out on the interlopers -- while she is normally extremely affectionate, she has been known to slash me if I try to pet her when the other cats are nearby.

DrMike":2ebu5ros said:
He certainly has a story to tell whenever he gets together with people for a coffee. That is pretty dramatic!

No doubt! :shock:

Wow, thats gonna leave a mark.
Glad the biker was ok.

JD338

Back