Murdered!!!!!

lefty315

Handloader
Sep 29, 2004
I got some pretty sad news today. The owner of one of the properties I hunted on was murdered in his home, which is located on the property. It is the place I got my Kudu. His elderly wife was shot 3 times and will probably never walk again. My PH told me the murders in rural South Africa are fairly common. I would be curious to know if any of his employees set him up.

I have some friends who did Christian Missionary work in northern Kenya. Their friend, the wife of the Mission Director there (a Canadian) was murdered because some black child soldiers stopped them on the way to Nairobi to rob them and highjack their car. The women refused to let them have the car and the "soldiers of God" shot and hacked both women to pieces. This is often the case in Kenya, especially in the Muslim areas of the north and is driven by Muslim rage and greed. I wonder if this is what happened in South Africa to your white hunter?

It seems that whites able to leave SA do so. It appears to be a violent society.

I understand that a lot of the crime is from people who are coming from other countries and un-documented. I got a kick out of staying in a walled compund with electric fencing on top and guards with mp-5s driving around. That is no way to live IMO.
Russ

When I was there the banks had double bullet proof front glass with guards armed with AK-47's between them. That was in a smaller city near the Tanzania border. I can't imagine what Johannesburg has.

Lefty315--I am sorry to hear of this, it is such a terrible thing . I am so sorry that such a thing happened and my prayers certainly go out to them. We are involved in the kind of work where we see this senseless type of thing happen and sometimes even worse and it always breaks my heart. I am very sorry this tragedy occurred

I am sorry to hear of this. Such a terrible to thing to happen. A senseless act I will never understand

They will meet justice, one way or another. NO ONE in this world will get away with anything in the end unless grace has been granted them by God because of Christ, and if so, it is because they became a Christian. Justice will be administered, you can count on it. God is not mocked.

The African National Congress (ANC) is the party in power at present in South Africa. They are the party of (mostly black) Marxism and Anti-Apartheid hatred whose stated objectives are to drive all Afrikaner farmers out of South Africa and forcefully forfeit their agricultural lands in order to redistribute acreage in support of black communist causes. Killing these white farmers is one of their stated objectives. Of course the Obama administration has taken and will not take any position to support the rights of white Afrikaners.

Afrikaner farmers are a distinct minority now in South Africa and only constitute about 10% of the total population. Even (Nobel Peace Prize winner) Nelson Mandela's wife has called for the destruction and murder of white farmers in order to grab and forfeit white Afrikaners land. No one is supporting the rights of these Afrikaner farmers, many of whom have been farming in South Africa since before the Zulu Wars started in 1879 which they won BTW. These Afrikaners with blood and sweat won the right by means of force to occupy and farm this land from GB in the Boer wars during WWI.

This is the type of freedom and justice which is mandated by the majority of third world states within the members states of the United Nations who want us to relinquish our guns and personal freedoms to them! We are surely next if we lay down our guns for Hilliary and Barry!

Oldtrader3":2xcb4s0l said:
The African National Congress (ANC) is the party in power at present in South Africa. They are the party of (mostly black) Marxism and Anti-Apartheid hatred whose stated objectives are to drive all Afrikaner farmers out of South Africa and forcefully forfeit their agricultural lands in order to redistribute acreage in support of black communist causes. Killing these white farmers is one of their stated objectives. Of course the Obama administration has taken and will not take any position to support the rights of white Afrikaners.

Afrikaner farmers are a distinct minority now in South Africa and only constitute about 10% of the total population. Even (Nobel Peace Prize winner) Nelson Mandela's wife has called for the destruction and murder of white farmers in order to grab and forfeit white Afrikaners land. No one is supporting the rights of these Afrikaner farmers, many of whom have been farming in South Africa since before the Zulu Wars started in 1879 which they won BTW. These Afrikaners with blood and sweat won the right by means of force to occupy and farm this land from GB in the Boer wars during WWI.

This is the type of freedom and justice which is mandated by the majority of third world states within the members states of the United Nations who want us to relinquish our guns and personal freedoms to them! We are surely next if we lay down our guns for Hilliary and Barry!

At the risk of appearing racist I will just say that the local "natives" aren't smart enough to govern themselves in a manner condusive to prosperity and longevity.

Vince":34bqb3rc said:
At the risk of appearing racist I will just say that the local "natives" aren't smart enough to govern themselves in a manner condusive to prosperity and longevity.

Nothing negativ racial the way I see it.

My wife is South african of british decent. We always get to hear from family of how things are evolving to the worse(for all really).
Africa shall return to "Africa". The continent did have a chance to change for the better, but the natives(blacks) rejected and killed those who could have given´them the chance.
This is how the black man is thinking: They burn the schools down, and ask for education the day after...the kill the farmers and look for job the day after...the fuxx around and ask for AIDS cure afterwards..The blacks are suprestiuos & animists in many forms and listen to their clanleaders if they should kill those who give them charity/work. They shit everywhere in towns as they don´t use toilets.
How can that kind of people ever get along with someone who wants to do things otherwise??.
I have compared the black continent with one of Nos sons who found Noa laying naked and drunk, but didn´t do a thing.God put a curse on him that he shall remain naked. Today I still see the black man is a naked man.
A good boer friend I have in freeStat says the day he can see the black man can keep a job and stay loyal to their wife, then he can actually respect them.
One can teach a black man to change tires, which he will do to perfection...but if you teach him another thing, he will eventually forget how to change the tires.
Today we have lots a SA. family living in NZ., Oz and England. They went away while they were young, could see what will happen in SA and they had the oppochunity.
I too have been to SA and it is a very nice country, with lots of fine people(black & whites). The climath is perfect for a northerne...however their government is corrupt, Jacob Zuma is a rapist and from there it will all spread out.

A majority of our physicians and surgeons in northern BC are South African educated and trained. SAs loss is our gain. My family physician is SA. By the way, he enjoys hunting. We've managed to make a few hunts together.

DrMike":14wwh8xs said:
A majority of our physicians and surgeons in northern BC are South African educated and trained. SAs loss is our gain. My family physician is SA. By the way, he enjoys hunting. We've managed to make a few hunts together.

Dr. Mike this is the case in most of rural Canada, at least I know this to be true in the 4 western provinces.

South Africa is heading down the same path as Zimbabwe and several other countries before it. When Nelson Mandela passes all hell will break loose in short order. Zuma and his entourage are absolute thugs and all you have to do is watch some of the video taped interviews with Zuma and crew to see where this is heading in the not too distant future.................... and all of the politically correct countries will do nothing and say little.

I have been to SA several times over the years and seen the changes. Just as I have in Zimbabwe. It is a crying shame.

Mooswa":3parqe76 said:
DrMike":3parqe76 said:

Dr. Mike this is the case in most of rural Canada, at least I know this to be true in the 4 western provinces.

South Africa is heading down the same path as Zimbabwe and several other countries before it. When Nelson Mandela passes all hell will break loose in short order. Zuma and his entourage are absolute thugs and all you have to do is watch some of the video taped interviews with Zuma and crew to see where this is heading in the not too distant future.................... and all of the politically correct countries will do nothing and say little.

I have been to SA several times over the years and seen the changes. Just as I have in Zimbabwe. It is a crying shame.

Blacks kill whites, it is justice in the eyes of liberal politicians and their toadies. Whites provide governance, it is suppression of black potential in their distorted worldview. What a topsy-turvy world.

With these white politicians, I guess all that matters is if it is them getting killed by the blacks. As long as it is someone else, it is some sort of perverted justice in their febrile Liberal brain.

When I saw Morsi in Egypt crucifying five of his own people last month, I thought, 2000 years has passed but human nature never changes.

Back