Leopard!

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Grabbed this photo off Facebook. Can you imagine being there, at just the right moment to see the leopard snatch that sandgrouse? Wow...

Great agility and lightning reflexes. An action shot that stuns the viewer.

That's proof that nature is always trying to kill you.

Bad day for the grouse!

Taxidermy job at the Safari Club International Wildlife Museum in Tucson. Always liked this one.

Vince

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1441076555155.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1441076555155.jpg
    553.7 KB · Views: 3,475
Makes you wonder how the house cat was domesticated. I've watched tabby do the same thing.

House cat is 15 pounds and probably can't kill & eat me. Probably... :mrgreen:

My friend has a black panther, all 10 pounds of her, and she regularly tries to ambush & kill me...

Guy

Guy Miner":hkz212l6 said:
House cat is 15 pounds and probably can't kill & eat me. Probably... :mrgreen:

My friend has a black panther, all 10 pounds of her, and she regularly tries to ambush & kill me...

Guy
I do believe I read some where that the ancient Egyptians used domestic cats for watch dogs. Wild or feral cats return to their wild state and killing habits as their larger family members do so if a pack of feral cats were to loose their fear of humans I do believe they would be as dangerous as their big cousins. :mrgreen:

That is a great photo.
I remember seeing them in Africa and playing with a 7 year old Cheetah. That was fun.

Very cool photo!

Nice mount of the lynx too.

Thinking of something similar for the lynx I got this past winter. Would love to get a couple of ptarmigan in their winter plumage to go with the lynx. Love the stark contrast of the white and
black on their tail when fanned as they flush.

Back