Zimbabwe Park to cull 200 lions! Cites lack of hunters...

I wonder if anti-hunters who decry shooting lions will accept responsibility for the need for such culls? Do leaf-lickers accept responsibility for the decline of elk in the northern plains because they insisted upon reintroduction of wolves to that particular ecosystem? Of course, I'd be glad to conduct such a cull. It would be a hoot.

Yep that would be fine with me and I would take the 35 Whelen/AI if they would let use it with a 250gr PT But I would probably have to find a 9.3X62.
Maybe Jamilia would lend me one.

Guy Miner":929s5qxd said:
http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2016/02/23/zimbabwe-park-to-cull-200-lions-cites-lack-of-hunters/

Okay, who's up for a lion cull hunt? :mrgreen:

I am in Guy... Tell me where to be.. I'll meet you there. :twisted:

As I said two months ago, I'm in. I'll even buy the 375 Ruger, if I have to.

DrMike":2mxe1gxk said:
As I said two months ago, I'm in. I'll even buy the 375 Ruger, if I have to.

That's the spirit! Be a good excuse to break the Newton out as well!

I should imaging that the 358 Norma Mag would work just fine, if it is allowed. Course, if regulations demand a bigger caliber, that is a great excuse to add another firearm.

Can I bring some people to use as bait??? If so I'll have my list ready in an hour or so...

lefty315":25nvl5nt said:
Can I bring some people to use as bait??? If so I'll have my list ready in an hour or so...

Now, that is funny! :lol: Mind if I suggest a few names to add to your list? :mrgreen:

Back