SA animals finally cleared inspections.

Divernhunter

Handloader
Apr 1, 2009
Hunted SA in May 2017 and my crate of animals has finally arrived and cleared inspections. I was beginning to think they would never get here and then the stupid libtard democraps would shut down the gov again. That happened in 2013 and I had to pay for 4 extra days of storage.
But they will be on a truck to the tannery in a couple of days. Looking forward to seeing them and getting some measured for the SCI record book.

Good job! Glad to hear they passed through customs. It seems to be harder all the time.

I am sure glad that everything has finally come together for you. I would worked for a government agency for over 30 years and know how things can get bogged down with red tape :shock:.

Blessings,
Dan

They are now at the tannery so let the mounting begin. :)

Just to show how good the inspectors are The shipping papers show Warthog tusks and I got the whole head and it showed 2 baboon skulls and I got 3. I say this but am glad they are so worthless because if they caught it I probably would have had trouble getting my crate from them. :)

Measure the Black Springbok and it looks like it will be SCI Gold #30 or there about. Happy camper!

That's pretty cool. Glad your trophies have cleared customs!

Have to admit that if I make it to Africa for that plains game hunt, I will probably bring home very few "trophies." Mostly photos and memories I'd think. Simply don't have very many places in the house left for big ol' trophies.

A gemsbok and a kudu with bleached white skulls... I think I could make a place for them!

Guy

Back