Cassifieds section

6mm Remington

Ammo Smith
Feb 27, 2006
I completely understand that this section would be for rifles, scopes, bi-pods and other hunting related items. I have a utility trailer that I want to sell that I actually mainly have used for hunting. I had a Jeep CJ-7 and as you might expect an elk or a couple deer don't fit so well. I would pull the trailer, park it,and lock it up. I also used it to take cut firewood to ranchers who allowed me to hunt on their place as a way of saying thanks. Would this be something I could list on the Classifieds? Not a big deal if I cannot. Thanks.

Two wheel 4x6 foot utility trailer with wood sides. I just put completely brand new wood sides on and used new bolts and lock nuts to hold the sides together with. I stained the wood three times before I assemlbed the sides, painted the metal and the bed again, and put two brand new tires on it. They still have the rubber nubs on them. It does work great for hauling animals or a little extra gear or what have you. I just don't use it much anymore. Thanks for your input.

Back