pictures

Elkman

Handloader
Apr 4, 2010
I am attempting to post, I am not the most inept man on the planet but fairly close. Can someone explain to me "exactly" how to post a picture, I have failed to attempt this for a year because invariably instructions are written for the techo savy not for me! Example I have spent and hour looking for this little image label box as described " Step 3 is to make your post here just like normal but when you want to add the picture select the little "Image" label located just below your post add text box (the window you're typing the text into)." below my text box is bbc code, disable, smiles, signature and reply. Below that are preview, submit, save and cancel.

So where is this image labe box again?

If you scroll down a bit you will see the Choose File Button, click that and browse to the picture you want to insert that is in your computer. After choosing your picture, click the Add the file button. You can then Choose another file the same way and they will be inserted inline below the text window.

There is "no" choose file button do you mean file name? Where is the "image" button or is it called the "file name"? How do I get an address of my picture from snapfish? All I get when I click on the picture is a DSR10000 number, no website address.

Ok, hope this works. This is the way I do it. Below I have posted a screen snapshot of my screen after I clicked the New Topic button (Bottom Picture). I see the text window and below that, the "Preview", "Sumit", "Save" ect. buttons. Farther down on the left it says Filename. Under that is says File comment. To the right of Filename there is a button "Choose File" with no files selected just to the right of that. Under the "Choose File" Button there is a window to add text about that pict. Click the "Choose File Button", another window will pop up, browse to where your picture is located in that window, double click the pic, the browse window will dissapear and you will see the file name in place of no file selected. Now click the "Add the File Button" and it will be added below in another Filename / File comment / section. It is the file name only, you will not see the actual picture, but it will show on your post.

Don't know about using Snapfish but it sounds like maybe all you have to do is click "Sumit" and see if your pic is added in your post. I think it knows the address to Snapfish but does not display it to you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 2,736
  • Screen Shot 2.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 2,736
Thank you for your patience and time. I will try it again tonight. Much appreciated,.

Back