Website will not allow pictures

Elkman

Handloader
Apr 4, 2010
A couple of times now I have tried to download a few pictures and get a message that the website is full and cannot attach any additional pictures (my wording not the computer) why is this and how do we know, when pictures can be downloaded? How will we know when we can proceed.

Also where do I find saved posts? Not general posts but posts I type and because I cannot add pictures I clickon the save button. Thanks all

You are not understanding the problem. I know how to post pictures.What is happening is that the website will not allow a download because it says it can't accept additional attachments. To bad about your hunt,weather looked really nasty!!!!

Here is the exact quote from the website "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached."

Yes I know the website will not attach anymore. Bandwidth problem?

I've only been able to attach a few (two pictures from 2011) and since have never been able to! I even registered at Photobucket, down loaded a few pictures and I am still unable to post from my computer, a MacBook, to this site!

Not sure why since every site known to man I can post photos too but this one, kinda sucks, since I have some killer groups that are never shared with here..... other websites it's pretty straight forward, craigslist, Ebay, etc.

Why is it so difficult? I read the post on using Photobucket and still no luck. When I click choose file, it will only pull items from my computer, photos, documents, etc. I can't paste the web browser from Photobucket to the choose file list. Why should it be so difficult when it shouldn't be?

Even if I choose a known file from my computer it still says "6.5:300 bug holes.jpg is an invalid filename."

Attaching a photo seems to work for me.

You guys must be doing something wrong.

George

Attachments

• MyLichtHart1.jpg
    MyLichtHart1.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 9,343
All my photos are saved to my computer and I don't use a host such as photo bucket which is where the probably originates from. When you save your pics to your computer it is very easy to attach photos here at least it is for me.

Attachments

• IMG_20131024_100334 9 point.jpg
    IMG_20131024_100334 9 point.jpg
    863 KB · Views: 9,339
truck driver,

You ought to consider hanging that trophy with the antlers pointing up. :mrgreen:

George

GeorgeS":3okgblb0 said:
truck driver,

You ought to consider hanging that trophy with the antlers pointing up. :mrgreen:

George

Good observation, George. :grin:

GeorgeS":8d193avn said:
truck driver,

George

I did but for some reason it turned side ways in my file and I haven't figured out how to make it up right. :mrgreen: No computer geek so that is what I get. :lol:

Your operating system probably came with a photo viewing application/program (Windows' Photo Gallery, for example). You can rotate the photo with that.

George

GeorgeS":2srr8ke1 said:
Your operating system probably came with a photo viewing application/program (Windows' Photo Gallery, for example). You can rotate the photo with that.

George

Or twist your head ninety degrees. :shock:

DrMike":9wk115nw said:
GeorgeS":9wk115nw said:

George

Like this :?:

Attachments

• IMG_20131024_100334 9 point.jpg
    IMG_20131024_100334 9 point.jpg
    761.4 KB · Views: 9,325
truck driver":3kw1l5vx said:
DrMike":3kw1l5vx said:
GeorgeS":3kw1l5vx said:

George

Like this :?:

Yeah, but now I have a twisted neck and the head still looks crooked!

Well George it seems if you have a forward slash, like for the date 10/29/13, or the file too big the website wont allow the picture to be downloaded! But I figured that out now.

Attachments

• ATT00657.gif
    ATT00657.gif
    166 KB · Views: 9,314
longrangehunter":2hf2u2kt said:
Well George it seems if you have a forward slash, like for the date 10/29/13, or the file too big the website wont allow the picture to be downloaded! But I figured that out now.

That is one fertile Black Bear. 8)

Back