Hmmm . Problem.

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Interesting. I was gone a week, got home and found I can open the site via my phone, and only my phone. Computer does everything I want, except it suddenly can't find the Nosler reloading forum... Weird. Anything change? Or is it all on my end?

I'm working on it. We'll see.

Guy

Check the URL, Guy. Interestingly, I was using SeaMonkey for all my forum work, and suddenly (yesterday) it wouldn't allow me to log on. However, I can use Aurora, Firefox, Opera Next or Opera and log on quite well.

Guy,

Try going to the nosler.com home page and entering the forum through the Forum logo near the centre of the page. That should permit you to log on.

I changed my "favorites" and put a new Nosler URL into the list. That seemed to rid me of the problem.

I have the same issue.
Reloaded URL but still can't get in on the phone or iPad.
Got right in on this computer though. Wonder if perhaps Safari could be an issue?
Dewey

Dewey,

I had problems with SeaMonkey. However, once I entered through the nosler.com site, punching the "Forum" button, I was immediately ushered into the presence of the delightful souls that normally post here. Funnily enough, Aurora, Firefox and Opera Next all went straight to the site.

FOTIS":174o1cvr said:
Yup new URL
And all I can say is - why? Was it broken?

It took a while for me to figure it out too. At least a bit of warning from someone would have been nice. Now I need to resave the new URL for all my computers.

Well nothing I've tried worked. Ran into another member on a different forum, he can't get to the Nosler forum eithe for the past few
Days. Thought it had been hacked.

I'll look in now and again from my phone, but I've given up on the forum via my computer.

Guy

Yeah, that's not working... Not on the computer.

Keep getting the 404 message telling me that the Nosler site is down, when obviously it isn't.

I'll plug away at the settings on my computer as I can. Nosler should know though, that I'm not alone. Others can't reach the forum anymore either.

Guy

Woo-Hoo!

I'm baaaaaaack! :grin:

Had to re-start my browser, Firefox. Mystery solved.

Guy

Superb. Sometimes, these computers can even make a preacher cuss; they can be maddening.

Back