Notice: This site is not mobile friendly, we recommend you download tapatalk for a mobile friendly experience of our forum.

It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:19 am

Shop Nosler

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Shooter's Pro Shop
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:58 pm 

Recently received an e-mail from Shooter's Pro Shop which included the fact that Nosler 30-06 cases were on sale. Using the 30-06 and being in need of new cases I wanted to place an order. Being old fashioned, I prefer to talk to a person rather than place orders via computer so I called Shooter's Pro Shop this afternoon, all lines were busy helping other customers. I left a voice mail request for a return call.
Not long after leaving the voicemail I received a callback from a very helpful and professional Sales Rep. Haleena who worked through my order, at my request deferred shipping to accommodate my schedule, insured the sale price, updated a ship to address, granted free shipping, and a first responder's discount.
It was refreshing to deal with a real person who could customize my order with a pleasant manner.
This is how brand loyalty is built and my feelings were shared with her. Nosler Rocks..

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Shooter's Pro Shop
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:55 pm 

Rol_P wrote:
Recently received an e-mail from Shooter's Pro Shop which included the fact that Nosler 30-06 cases were on sale. Using the 30-06 and being in need of new cases I wanted to place an order. Being old fashioned, I prefer to talk to a person rather than place orders via computer so I called Shooter's Pro Shop this afternoon, all lines were busy helping other customers. I left a voice mail request for a return call.
Not long after leaving the voicemail I received a callback from a very helpful and professional Sales Rep. Haleena who worked through my order, at my request deferred shipping to accommodate my schedule, insured the sale price, updated a ship to address, granted free shipping, and a first responder's discount.
It was refreshing to deal with a real person who could customize my order with a pleasant manner.
This is how brand loyalty is built and my feelings were shared with her. Nosler Rocks..

Great report. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:04 pm 

It is getting increasingly difficult to find good quality customer service in any area these days!
Glad to hear you had an excellent experience.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:01 am 

Good to hear Rol.

I've stopped at the shop a few times when I've been traveling through Bend, Oregon. Nice place, friendly folks. I understand it's recently been renovated or remodeled. I may have to drop in again!

If it wasn't for SPS, I wouldn't be nearly as well stocked on Nosler bullets. My UPS delivery guy and I are friends now. He got jealous of all the heavy bullet boxes he was dropping off at my place!

Guy

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:34 am 

That is certainly a good report, especially for those living in the USA.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:51 am 

I have dealt with Haleena a few times, and she has always been very friendly and helpful. Good people.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:37 pm 

I've ordered several time from them and they are fantastic!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:22 pm 

Good to hear. Customer service is becoming a lost necessity with a lot of companies. Press 1 for this, 2-6 for that, takes you into another menu of press 1 thru 6, then when you finally talk to somebody they're responding out of a book instead of actually holding an intelligent responsive conversation with you.

Kudos to Nosler. Thanks for the report.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]  Moderators: JD338, NOSLER, FOTIS, NoslerV, Nosler4