Covid shot

Yes... to be clear...I don't hold it against anybody for getting or not getting the shot.

It is a personal choice, for some its in their best interest to get it, for others its not.

I don't believe a shot is going to make this go away though, it is mutating way too quickly for that.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Ridgerunner665":gtpihz17 said:
Yes... to be clear...I don't hold it against anybody for getting or not getting the shot.

It is a personal choice, for some its in their best interest to get it, for others its not.

I don't believe a shot is going to make this go away though, it is mutating way too quickly for that.

I don't think it is ever going away since they are finding it in animals that we come in contact with and it is here to stay.
The on going germ warfare development in off shore labs sponsored by our government will keep it going along with developing new viruses.

Yes, got both shots (Biontech).
A little more tired and a bit chilly the day after shot 1 (and of course some pain in the arm), otherwise all fine

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 3a XL mit Tapatalk

Got both of the Moderna vaccines starting in March after having Chinese Mexican Beer Flu in December.

First vaccine had me home with fever and massive headache. The second shot? Pfft, didn’t have any effect on my general smiling countenance.

I abhor the thought of mandated vaccines. should be a choice left to the recipient and their doctors.

Vince

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'm 83, have had a recent heart attack, somewhat overweight, and diabetic. Seems like I should be running to get the shots. The thing is I refuse. I refuse to be a human guinea pig when there are known medicines that work. Can't get them because big pharma won't make a few billion dollars profit on something that's been around almost as long as I have. That just does not make sense to me.
Paul B.

truck driver":s5l8j1go said:
Ridgerunner665":s5l8j1go said:

I don't think it is ever going away since they are finding it in animals that we come in contact with and it is here to stay.
The on going germ warfare development in off shore labs sponsored by our government will keep it going along with developing new viruses.

Bingo!

This is not from me, but from Dr's with years of resume's a mile long. Unlike the so called dr Faucci, or some news anchor on TV.

Smallpox for example they could stamp out, because it was isolated to humans. Anything that bounces back and forth such as Influenza, the common cold, etc. You never get rid of. Remember before Covid when it was just Influenza, they always guessed at which variant that was currently on the horizon they needed to make a vaccine for that yr?

One good thing is generally with something like this, as it mutates it becomes less deadly. I flip on CNN and MSNBC on MUTE now and then, and what I see now is news and a ticker for CASES only. What happened to the death count they used to always have on like a big score board???

PJGunner":1ckepvf1 said:
seokladuckin":1ckepvf1 said:
Look at results from HCQ, Ivomectrin.

They hate it .

Cause it's simple, proven and cheap

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

And you left out that it work while the vaccine does not,
Paul B.
>>> Hurry, Rural king has it for sale !!!!!! LOL

I got the Moderna shots. It was either get them and continue to work or find another line of work to support my family.

I have had Smallpox, Anthrax, Japanese Insefilitis, etc while in the service. I didn't get to vote then, but I did this time, but I had to vote with my wallet in order to keep working.

I believe its a person's choice. If someone doesn't want it, then so be it. I am pretty sure after 20+ of injections I am a cocktail of stuff, so I rolled the dice.

It seems as the whole world has gone off the deep end. Alberta is now doing forced back mandates..
I have held off so far for a variety of reasons 1 is we believe we had it already and recovered. 2 I am only 47 and in decent health with no underlying conditions. 3 it seems to be something else going on, not public safety.
So this is all antidotal evidence but remember this is a small rural town in north east Alberta.
Deputy fire chief ( my neighbour )4 days after first shot heart attack.
Sales man for the Case dealership in town 45 yrs old hockey player good shape - heart attack 6 days after first shot
My wife’s cousins dad dead 4 hrs after first shot , the biggest slap in the face is AHS marked it down as a Covid death( they pretty much murdered him in the chair)
My buddy’s aunt stroke 3 days after first shot she was 74 and had underlying conditions?? Still red flag
My fathers live in lady friend ( I don’t know what to call her they are not married she ain’t my mother so) heart attack 10 days after 2nd shot . Both the local hospital and the grey nuns in Edmonton marked her down as un vaxxed,, AHS is fudging the numbers which is also fishy.
One of my customers Cliff is at the moment fighting for his life on a ventilator, no room in Edmonton so they flew him to Calgary foot hills hospital. Even though his wife is a RN and they have had both shots he has Covid . His wife got to Calgary a day later Cliff was admitted under a not vaxxed form.. for AHS because she was a nurse herself she raised hell , they have claimed to make the correction but it is unverified. Again fishy. I am still hoping and praying Cliff pulls thru. Will be in touch with Leona again later this week.

So again small town this is just the stuff I have heard about , I have nothing against anyone who wants the shot and believes it is the right choice for them, all I ask is the same courtesy be extended to the people that are not comfortable getting it, but that is not the case at all.

I got the Pfizer shots when my age group came up. I just feel that there is more health risk dealing with Covid then there is dealing with the shot. I had no adverse reaction to the shots, not even a sore arm.

Here in NY 84% of the eligible population has been vaccinated. The current positivity rate here is 2.14%.

The best Christmas present we could all receive is for Covid to diminish into non-existence. The whole planet needs a brake from this.

We can’t legislate somebody out of poverty nor can we legislate being smart.

After losing over forty people to Covid last year I got vaccinated as soon as I was able. I have a very dear friend that is immunocompromised but is unable to get the vaccine for medical reasons. She survived Covid but was in ICU on a respirator for quite a spell.

The choice should be left to the prospective recipient and their medical professionals.

Vince

Vince":25v4sbtu said:
We can’t legislate somebody out of poverty nor can we legislate being smart.

After losing over forty people to Covid last year I got vaccinated as soon as I was able. I have a very dear friend that is immunocompromised but is unable to get the vaccine for medical reasons. She survived Covid but was in ICU on a respirator for quite a spell.

The choice should be left to the prospective recipient and their medical professionals.

Vince

I couldn't disagree any more with your last sentence. Words and mindsets matter. The choice is up to the individual. Period.

Medical professionals have differing opinions on this just like individuals do. They provide a service. They are not a Judge or Officer of the law. They can provide information, opinions, and recommendations. The end choice is solely up to the individual. For or against.

Back