Vaccine mandate and Nosler

steve4102

Handloader
Sep 30, 2004
Apparently Hornady has caved to the Biden Regime and ordered all employees to take the vaccine of be fired.

What is Nosler’s position on this mandate?

Time for the Hornady employees to band together & walk off the job - this is insanity, especially for a vaccine that's experimental & has to be granted an Emergency Use Authorization just so it can be administered.

Virtually all ammo makers are under federal contracts. They aren't going to walk away from those huge contacts over the jab. Cheaper to hire new employees.

The vaccines are no longer under the "authorized for emergency use" act, but are now fully approved by the FDA.

Several large manufacturers locally who have government contracts also just announced that they will require the vaccine to continue employment.

It's not cheaper to hire new employees, as there are none available. Unfortunately, the government buys no matter what the economy is doing, so it's silly to walk away from those contracts.

I believe an employer can do just that.

I learned last week of a dear old friend in Kentucky and his wife who both passed. Both were hospitalized due to COVID, however both also had other contributing factors, one diabetic the other significant heart issues. They checked out 15 days apart. Neither vaccinated, they told their daughter that their (insert “hillbilly”) doctor didn’t recommend it due to possible side effects on their health from the vaccine.

gbflyer":1hqjt66h said:

I learned last week of a dear old friend in Kentucky and his wife who both passed. Both were hospitalized due to COVID, however both also had other contributing factors, one diabetic the other significant heart issues. They checked out 15 days apart. Neither vaccinated, they told their daughter that their (insert “hillbilly”) doctor didn’t recommend it due to possible side effects on their health from the vaccine.
Sorry to your loss but there is a difference between dying OF covid vs dying FROM covid. Compromised individuals could just as easily succumb to any flu or respiratory infection. Giving the government this level of control won’t stop thier deaths, just further limit treatment options

It’s our individual responsibility to monitor and control our health, the government has no place in that decision making process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thebear_78":1hw6dm8a said:
gbflyer":1hw6dm8a said:

Sorry to your loss but there is a difference between dying OF covid vs dying FROM covid. Compromised individuals could just as easily succumb to any flu or respiratory infection. Giving the government this level of control won’t stop thier deaths, just further limit treatment options

It’s our individual responsibility to monitor and control our health, the government has no place in that decision making process.

Yeah, they had been unhealthy for awhile. Be that as it may, they would still be here, albeit unhealthy, if they hadn’t have caught the Rona. Really not all that complicated to understand.

If folks don’t want the vaccine, don’t take the vaccine. Fine with me.

gbflyer":1qmv9sis said:
Thebear_78":1qmv9sis said:
gbflyer":1qmv9sis said:

Yeah, they had been unhealthy for awhile. Be that as it may, they would still be here, albeit unhealthy, if they hadn’t have caught the Rona. Really not all that complicated to understand.

If folks don’t want the vaccine, don’t take the vaccine. Fine with me.

But oddly also fine with you in the government mandates it? My wife will most likely lose her job this month, which will most likely result in us haveing to sell our house.

Take the jab or don’t, wear a mask or don’t, I leave it up to you. I will also steadfastly fight for your right to do either as is your choice.

Lots of folks are gonna quit their jobs over this or that. Buddy of mines life was over when Betsy Devos was appointed the Secretary of Education. She ended up being one of the few that got away clean and he survived all 4 years somehow.

Hope your wife finds peace in whatever she does.

She isn’t quiting her job over this or that, has nothing to do with her job. The government over reaching its station, forcing her employer to fire her. This isn’t about covid, it’s about a nanny state, government control plain and simple.

What’s next? Where does it stop.

Thebear_78":1lhe8a88 said:
She isn’t quiting her job over this or that, has nothing to do with her job. The government over reaching its station, forcing her employer to fire her. This isn’t about covid, it’s about a nanny state, government control plain and simple.

What’s next? Where does it stop.

We are all a very patriotic bunch on here. All of us. Most of us are in the private sector I assume. I am wondering if the same righteous indignation so many have over Covid vaccine mandates (mandate is not a law) applies for our people in uniform who are lined up and given a shot for every malady known to mankind? Take the shots or get out, right? How about when we send our kids to school? College?

I am not pointing a finger at anyone in particular just hoping to understand the thought process. I don’t know anyone who has died because of a Covid shot. I know several who have died without it for whatever reason we want to assign.

Your never going to get it. It’s not about covid, it’s about freedom. I’m not afraid of the vaccine, I’m afraid of living in a country that can control every aspect of of your life.

Thebear_78":3rju1dgg said:
Your never going to get it. It’s not about covid, it’s about freedom. I’m not afraid of the vaccine, I’m afraid of living in a country that can control every aspect of of your life.

BS.

And yet, every one of us Boomers or Gen-Xers had mandatory vaccines in order to go to school, etc. back in the day. I remember lining up in the hallway and getting the smallpox shot. No shot, no school, simple as that. And no government conspiracy, no one taking away my rights, etc.

Heard the other day that polio is making a comeback in the US. Polio!! Want to know why? It's not hard to figure out. That disease was all but wiped out generations ago, but now people are acting stupid about things that shouldn't be hard to understand. When kids are getting crippled again, then what will people say?

Thebear_78":3ov3u1rh said:
Sheep

My stepdad is dead because of complications from COVID. My mom had a stroke as a result of COVID, lost part of her eyesight, and has dealt with a whole series of follow-on issues. (This was all before the vaccine became available.)

A former employer died of COVID just last week. He was 57 and in good health.

A longtime family friend died as a result of COVID. He was elderly and in poor health, but COVID did him in.

There are many, many, many families that have been devastated by losing multiple members to COVID, leaving children orphaned with no parents, or parents that have lost children. Almost inevitably, their last words are, "I should have gotten the vaccine."

But yeah...we are "sheep" for thinking these things are terrible, especially when they are preventable.

Sorry, I'm not buying what you're selling.

Who stopped them? I didn’t say don’t get the vaccine, I said give them the choice to manage their own medical affairs.

I’m going to sign off this post before I say anything I’ll regret.

No one seems to mention the double standards .... "My Body, My Choice" seems to be OK if you want an abortion & that garners a lot of news when states outlaw it ... but "My Body, My Choice" falls on deaf ears when it comes to the vaccine .

What should happen is more independent thought & less parroting something they heard. People are afraid to speak out & would rather follow the herd.

bdbrown66, my feeling on polio coming back is very simple. We now have over one million illegals coming into our country a year. They have no vaccinations, are carrying all kinds of diseases, and are being shoved into all different areas of the country. I'm sure its going to get a lot worse before it gets better. You also have to know that there is a load of them coming in with Covid.

Back