NEW Photobucket FIX!!!!!!!!!!

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
Photobucket has chosen to show you this block image instead of the original image. However, unless the user deleted their photobucket account, every old photobucket image is still linked on this website (and every other place on the internet).

There are Free Add-Ons available for both Chrome and Firefox, which will let you choose to see the original photo instead of the "ransom block" image, throughout the Internet.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/cate ... ions?hl=en
Then search for PHOTOBUCKET

for Firefox - addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/photobucket-fix/

With this, you can see everyone's old photobucket images in context on every thread and every website.

Uploading the patch, you're not doing photobucket any favors, giving them any money, agreeing with them - all you're doing is restoring your old knowledge base to where it was before the photobucket ransom

If you want to remove the add-on later, go to Add-ons/Extensions and remove or disable it, or with Chrome, just right-click on your toolbar.

I went back to the 2010 hunting photos and can see all the ones that haven't been moved or deleted from photo bucket so I'm guessing it is working for me.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back