Aunt Linda ‘ s brushwork

mjcmichigan

Handloader
Dec 26, 2016
My dad’s sister has been painting or doing photography her whole life. She has her first web site. I can think of some photos she did over the years that you guys would love.. one was a flash picture walking through the woods.. three baby raccoons peering around a three.. first just one, then two, and finally all three.. she heard a sound and took the pictures, film... then later saw what she got.. I think that photo ended up in a pediatrician’s office. This was a life long hobby and when she discovered people,would buy the art for business offices... well.. let the fun begin... people would name a theme and she’d start working on getting the pictures...

The web site is all acrylic paintings...

If you’d like to peek, feel free too, not a fancy site...
I think I mentioned I especially loved when she was doing cartoons of her husband when he was throwing his fly rod in his VW station wagon...none of those on the web site... maybe 40 paintings... I like some of them... obviously.. I like my crazy aunt...

https://www.lindacartermack.com/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice. I can see how that work would be appreciated in professional offices. I'd love to see the photo you mentioned.

I’ll ask if it’s still around...

Raccoon picture is long gone. The original went into a dr.s office, and she made some copies for friends. The photo was taken at Blind Lake Ontario. I hadn’t heard of that lake...

Oh, she's got skill! :)

Love the colors and the subjects.

Thanks for the link.

Regards, Guy

Guy Miner":hkqd6pew said:
Oh, she's got skill! :)

Love the colors and the subjects.

Thanks for the link.

Regards, Guy
With a camera... you are there...

She did a Chinese junk boat for me when I was like 6. No idea where it is now...

Here one she gave me when we moved in.. she framed it..
23ef74705eb029930e4ade4537ec201c.jpg

Her mom was always growing flowers... I always thought about the garden and canning, not so much the flowers.. I think the vase was grandmas.

Lol. I can’t draw a line without a ruler..and it would be crooked...

That's so cool that your aunt has been able to pursue her passion for painting and photography for her whole life! I love that she has a website where we can see her work - it's definitely not fancy, but that's part of its charm. I'm especially intrigued by the idea of her painting cartoons of her husband throwing his fly rod in his VW station wagon - that sounds like a fun series! I would love to paint by number such great work. I will order a copy of your aunt's work to paint it by numbers. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Back