Ammunition availability

diverdown

Handloader
Apr 29, 2015
Maybe there's some daylight ahead of us. I was running through my E-mails when I came across an add from "Ammo Online". They were advertising 50 rounds of 9MM 124 Grain Ball Norma Ammo for $20.09. It looks like prices are definitely starting to drop. I know the Remington plant is now putting out quite a bit of loaded ammunition and down here in Florida We have a new ammunition plant opening up in Jupiter which will be on line before too long. I think I just heard a large sigh of relief from a lot of people.

Good to hear. Ammo has been showing up in different stores around my area from time to time so hope it increases. Dan.

I just received another E-mail from Midsouth Shooters supply. 9MM on sale, a thousand rounds of 115 grain full metal jacket for 119.00. It definitely looks like things are getting better. yahoo!!!!

And I know I'll probably get into trouble for saying this but I hope the boys over on Gunbroker choke on their thousands of rounds their selling at premium prices.

From sources at Midsouth it sounds like the entire stock was sold out in a little over two hours. There's either a lot of people that want to shoot or the usual crew is buying everything up for resale. I hope it's the former. It is good to see prices like this showing up again.

Our local LGS has a 400 round limit on 9mm. Price was 23.99/50.

Pricey, but available.

They had 223Rem and 5.56nato, no limit on boxes of 1000, I think it was about $400/1000. Great improvement! Vs a buck a round!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received another flyer from Everglades ammunition which is where I buy all my 9MM 124 Grain Berry's bullets. The advertised price had been $147.00 per thousand. Sale price as of yesterday was $92.00 per thousand. Now that's a difference.

Well, got a text Ace Hw was putting primers on the shelf after hours.

They might has well glued them to the shelf.

$19.99 for small rifle or small pistol primers per 100. BAsically 5 primers for 1 USD.

Stunned.

308 Nosler BT 180’s were $33. I did buy some of those!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back