Wildfires...

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Washington State - the town of Nespelem got hit hard the past couple of days, at least 7 structures burned.

My town of Wenatchee - the north end of town is threatened by fire. Evacuations ordered. I took this photo from my driveway about 0420 this morning:

OeSGsPhl.jpg

And of course Washington isn't alone. Fires in British Columbia, California, Oregon, Arizona & more...

Hang in there all, it's looking like a real tough fire season out west.

Guy

A tough fire season for the West. Reports of over one thousand fires in BC. The smoke hangs heavy in the air most days.

Stay safe and mindful of your surroundings…. Fire might be more dangerous and unpredictable than a wounded wild animal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be safe Guy. Hopefully the fires will end soon.

JD338

It amazes me how much of that country around Wenatchee has burned in the last 25 years. Perfect blend of winter moisture, grassland and timber coupled with bone dry summers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These guys have been scooping up the Columbia River, right here in town!

sw3Bwqcl.jpg

Stay save guys and gals!
Or south just had the other side of the coin - massive rain and floodings, houses were taken down, some people dead, others still missing.
Some rivers topped their all-time hights.

The result of extreme weather and rivers without flooding areas, since they were all straightened.

Btw: that's Germany

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 3a XL mit Tapatalk

Back