FOTIS saves the day

NYDAN

Handloader
Sep 17, 2013
My wife and I have been on a month long tour of the western states. A few days ago the windshield in the truck cracked. It had a previous stone check in front of the driver. While sitting in the heat at Mesa Verde, it cracked across the top of the windshield. I was going to wait until we got home to have it repaired but the crack kept growing. It was getting worrisome at 75 & 80 mph.

By the time we arrived in Cheyenne, I had decided to try to get it repaired. I contacted FOTIS and told him about the windshield. He referred me to NOVUS Glass saying that the owner was a friend of his would "get us right in". The NOVUS staff had left for day when I called but I left a message. They called back at 7:55 AM the next morning. After getting the year, make, model, and cab version of my vehicle they confirmed inventory and told me they had one in stock and to "come right in". We weren't quite ready to leave the hotel at that moment but we got to the place of business as soon as we could. Meanwhile I informed the insurance company I had selected NOVUS as the vendor and they gave me a claim reference number to give the clerk at NOVUS.

The clerk, Katie, got immediate clearance from the insurance company and got us "in the queue". The owner came out and we chatted for a few minutes. When he heard that we knew FOTIS and were traveling, he moved us up in the queue to the next vehicle after the one they were currently working on. Although we had to wait an hour for the glue to dry, we were back on the highway by 11:00 AM and were able to make our hotel reservation in Iowa last night.

FOTIS and his friend at NOVUS glass saved the day for us. Thank you, FOTIS.

Dan

My pleasure sir. And I am so sorry I missed dinner with you on Tuesday night due to this stupid covid thing I am still fighting.
Hopefully next time. We are a family here and we take care of each other in and out of the forum.

Fotis saved my butt as well my last time through Cheyenne! Good to have another fella in that part of the country.

Awesome. There's a lot of great folks here for sure.
Fotis, you are a rock star. Get well soon buddy.

JD338

Great job Fotis.

I hope you get over the virus soon and it doesn't leave any long lasting side effects.

Fotis is an amazing guy.
I’m not just saying that because he’s my friend.
He talks to people, and gets to know you, and cares about you almost instantly.
The first time we met, we hit it off right away. We’re 2 peanuts in a pod!!

Hawk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really enjoy all of you.

Nothing I’d enjoy more than a lunch dinner or pie&coffee with any of you.

I feel like I’ve met many best friend here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back