Covid shot

seokladuckin

Beginner
Mar 21, 2021
For the love…
Enough debates. Just go out and get it already. It protects you, your family, and everyone in the community. It's been scientifically, mathematically, and statistically proven to make everyone safer. The communities that got them are overwhelmingly safer. The chances of side effects or accidents are so unbelievably small that it's completely absurd to not get one already. Quit being selfish, quit arguing online and go PURCHASE A FIREARM!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

If the President would give vouchers to buy ammo and guns, everyone would line up for a shot. My vasectomy was worth 2 guns from my wife.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I can only hope your post was meant tongue in cheek and you were being facetious.

I save these kind of headlines below, because it isn't long and you can't find them when you do a search again.

From the CDC, and reported by CNBC of all places. And no I'm not lining up for no shot regardless of what the voucher is for.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medica ... d=msedgntp

Being funny.

The libtards go wild when I post this

Good. And I agree.

Case in point on the link I provided above.......I saved 3 links from that day, the other 2 being other news of the day on Covid. The other 2 links are gone. When I click on them, I now get a "Whoops! This page is gone. To find something you like, click a category above, or use the search box."

Somebody got their patty's smacked and it got scrubbed from the net. The link above I printed out. It will be gone sometime also I bet.

It got a chuckle from me; fairly obvious with the ending: "Quit being selfish, quit arguing online and go PURCHASE A FIREARM!"

Don't forget the ammo or practice!

Also good job Shade Tree on saving some links. Might be worth trying the way back machine - http://web.archive.org/.

Look at results from HCQ, Ivomectrin.

They hate it .

Cause it's simple, proven and cheap

BTW I may get the shot , there are a bunch of people here bad sick , several that were young and healthy.

Damn these people to hell that developed this virus..

They should be hung

Totally, absolutely agree on the HCQ and Ivermectin! There are a few other good ones as well.

Family / friends have all made it through, including an 80+ year old diabetic. Biggest thing they have done is start treatment early.

However, Dr. Elizabeth Lee Vliet said it best (I can supply link if warranted) - "And it made no sense that someone from Washington who doesn’t treat patients, was saying, ‘Go home and get sicker, and then go to the hospital’. No, no, that’s not how medicine works,” she continued.

“When have we ever, in the history of medicine in our lifetime, delayed treatment until someone is at end-stage illness? We don’t do it for cancer or heart disease or anything else.”

“Everybody’s primary care doctor always tells them, if you have the flu, you need to start antiviral Tamiflu, for example, within 48 hours of symptoms. It absolutely makes no sense to anyone that you would tell people to go home, get sicker, and come to the hospital when you are barely able to breathe.”

Vliet said that her research quickly uncovered a 2005 article “that Anthony Fauci’s own agency had published in their own journal of virology,” showing “that hydroxychloroquine [and] chloroquine were potent antivirals of then SARS COV-1.”

Worst case was a friend that let it go until he had trouble breathing - per family doctors orders. The first hospital he went to told him to go home despite being unable to breath. The friend instead went to a different hospital were he was admitted. The doctor at the hospital wouldn't prescribe or administer Ivermectin through the hospital pharmacy (the hospital would take measures against him) but he gave a prescription that could be filled by an outside pharmacy. The staff - nurses and doctors - were amazed by the speed of his recovery. The only difference between him and others was his wife filling the Ivermectin script and giving it to him.

When we had it we all took HCQ, ZPACK, ZINK, MAGNESIUM.

My MIL had 4 strikes cold, diabetes. Heart troubles, weight.

In 4 days her coughing stopped , she was well .

Wife takes humara, she did get a small clot .

Me and grandson never felt nothing but allergies.

Son and dil lost smell and taste said was like a cold.

seokladuckin":1y8kausd said:
Look at results from HCQ, Ivomectrin.

They hate it .

Cause it's simple, proven and cheap

And you left out that it work while the vaccine does not,
Paul B.

There is a lot of evidence the people who have had Covid have way better antibodies to the virus then the people with the vaccine. I heard one study was 6.7 times better. A friend of mine told me some of his fellow tennis players, that are super athletic and got the vaccine, now have heart problems. My wife got Covid 6 months after I had it and I didn't get it again despite close contact with her for several days before she tested positive.

The bad thing is Biden will probably do vaccination mandates to fly. I've had Covid and I won't get the vaccine and won't support the travel industry if they require it. I'll drive to Mexico for my deer hunt in January rather than fly if I have to.

I got the vaccine and a couple firearms so I’ve done my part for the greater good[emoji3]

Yes. I lost 3 friends to Covid. Another friend just came out of quarantine but she was vaccinated and had very mild symptoms.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I had to get it last Friday... not having it was causing issues at work, they are pushing vaccinations hard....I made it crystal clear to them I did not want the shot, but I got it because I couldn't afford not to.

I got the J&J shot at 1000 Friday morning, by 1500 that evening I was sick... no fever, but aching all over (my damn skin hurt), swollen lymph nodes under both arms and in my neck.... very fatigued.

Felt like crap for 2 days... felt some better Tuesday, went back to work.

Today...5 days later... still have very swollen lymph nodes under both arms (tender and sore), slightly swollen lymph nodes in my neck, still feeling tired, and a little achy.

They're telling me the swollen lymph nodes are a good thing... means I'm making antibodies, must be making them by the gallon.

That's the first shot of any kind I've had in 40 years... my body didn't like it one bit... the only prior shots I've ever had were the required childhood immunizations.

I believe my immune system was just fine without the shot.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I've lost one friend to Covid...toughest SOB I ever knew, whooped everybody that ever tried him back in school... he was a diabetic though.

Got sick mid October 2020, got somewhat better but still had it, went downhill again December 23, died on the 26th.

RIP Billy.

That did not make me want the vaccine... had no bearing on my decision whatsoever...I only got it because not getting it was going to be a financial disaster for my family, and I can't have that.

My wife had to do it for the same reason... she was a CNA in a nursing home at the time she got it (months ago)...she's a CNA at the hospital now, she worked the covid unit at the nursing home and is assigned to the covid unit at the hospital too.

She worked the covid unit at the nursing home all through 2020, unvaccinated, and never once tested positive for covid (tested 3 times a week).

Her side effects from the shot lasted almost a month... she was plumb down with it for 5 days, out of work... but was about a month getting back to normal.

Also...contrary to what you hear and read... the hospital is full of fully vaccinated people.

They're really underplaying the number and severity of "breakthrough" cases in the news...if this one hospital is any indication.

My wife and I are over 70 and both are diabetic and have heart problems.
We both have had both doses of Pfizer vaccine back in the early spring. I had no side effects from it but the wife had minor cold symptoms which lasted about 24hrs. We still don't go to gatherings and try to avoid crowded places and shop early in the mourning when most of the millennials are still in bed or trying to get their head cleared.
I do think we both had a mild case of covid back last fall and the wife had a cough for a long while which has cleared up since she was vaccinated.
All I can say is do what you want but don't come crying when or if you get it.

Also if you haven't figured it out yet the N.I.H paid for the research that was ongoing in China and gave them millions of tax payer money to give you covid.

Back