You ever find a couple hundred dollars?

ShadeTree

Handloader
Mar 6, 2017
Found a knife laying on the ground 7 wks ago. I put the word out that I found a good knife, and where I found it, and if somebody calls and can describe it to me, it's theirs. Nobody called so I guess it's now mine.

A Peter Carey custom knife. Magnitude is what it's called. He doesn't make it anymore but original MSRP was $480. But seen some sold in the $250 neighborhood.

Wouldn't be a knife I'd pick out to buy necessarily, especially at that price, but it's a well made knife.

Carbon fiber handles. Full length titanium spacers. 3.5" blade. Can open and close it one handed by using either the thumb hole or the flipper nub. Pretty cool well made knife for a find.

Very neat find, indeed. Someone misses it, I should imagine. Glad it found a good home.

I've kept it in a box since I found it, what I meant that I guess it's now mine is I plan on carrying it and using it now. If the original owner ever gets ahold of me, it is in my view rightfully theirs.

Jim, it had laid out long enough at the time to be developing some surface rust on parts of the stainless steel. Cleaned it up with 0000 steel wool and mineral oil. Also had to oil around the pivot pin and work it back and forth until it opened like it should. The flipper nub would only open it partially initially.