Happy Birthday Marines!

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
XDCVH84l.jpg

Semper Fi

This was my daughter's wedding anniversary and the date of my eldest grandson's birth. And it is always the birthdate of the greatest fighting force the world has ever seen. Oorah, Marines. Happy 246th Birthday.

Awesome stuff! Missed this!

Semper Fi folks!

My young lad just pinned on Sergeant on 01 Dec.. Just passed his 4 year mark and reenlisted for 6 years. Proud as could be with the lil fella!

SJB358":2qqac34q said:

Semper Fi folks!

My young lad just pinned on Sergeant on 01 Dec.. Just passed his 4 year mark and reenlisted for 6 years. Proud as could be with the lil fella!

Wow! How time flies. Congratulations to your lad (who is surely a man at this point). Scotty, you have every reason to be proud of him.

DrMike":24oh9p59 said:
SJB358":24oh9p59 said:

Semper Fi folks!

Wow! How time flies. Congratulations to your lad (who is surely a man at this point). Scotty, you have every reason to be proud of him.

Thank you Mike!

SJB358":15b0r7ha said:

Semper Fi folks!

Congratulations to your Son, to you and your family. Thank him for his service.

Congratulations! Thank you to your son and your family for his service. Blessings!!
Duane

Back