Next 2 one spot
Next one on me
Last one where 2 &3 were

Rifle shoot better than me

Any suggestions?

Have to get me a graph
7820ef1a85a7c49d3153d0059dec05f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Doesn't look bad at all, I'd do another 5 without cleaning the barrel and see what it does.

Slimfinn":kdiryj8i said:
Doesn't look bad at all, I'd do another 5 without cleaning the barrel and see what it does.

Positive suggestion. It does look to be a promising load, however.

Slimfinn":ed1qydiq said:
It has a 4 x 20 Steiner on it , I'm just not crazy about the scope , I'm thinking about ordering a CDS or Nightforce .

DrMike":20qawq77 said:
Slimfinn":20qawq77 said:

Positive suggestion. It does look to be a promising load, however.
Would you add more distance to lands??

I would reshoot the load to verify. In my opinion, 3 shots test the load, 5 shots test the shooter.

JD338

JD338":37tv60hk said:
I would reshoot the load to verify. In my opinion, 3 shots test the load, 5 shots test the shooter.

JD338

A spot-on suggestion. Five shots will reveal a great deal about the load and the riflery itself.

Adjusting the distance from the lands would appear to be premature at this point.

DrMike":26ipg2iz said:
JD338":26ipg2iz said:

JD338

A spot-on suggestion. Five shots will reveal a great deal about the load and the riflery itself.

Adjusting the distance from the lands would appear to be premature at this point.
K thanks

Back