New Varmageddon Commercial Sneak Peek

I must say, after not commenting on the subject for quite some time, that this is one of the most innovative and memorable names for a bullet I've seen. Great commercial.

Great commercial Mason! Thanks by the way, my son got his "Nosler Up Front" hat. I appreciate you doing that.
David

I'm in on this late, I guessed I passed it by, knowing I'm well satisfied with what I'm using.
Nosler Ballistic Tips have served me well ! No need to swithch is my thought.
But I did look today,,,,,Well Done Mason! Worth watching more than once, as I watched several times.

Great commercial and I'm excited to go shoot some critters or steel but the prarie dog at the end holding the sign has lost a little of his urgency. :lol: I hope you don't have him on "long term waiver".
Greg

Just an update, and a late one at that.
Two weeks ago at a gravel pit we shoot at, I watched my son's freind shoot 5 round sub moa group at 300 yds. Had it not been for the 5th shot being pulled, 4 measuring just over an inch out his AR in a 15 mph cross. I didn't think that goofball could shoot that well :lol: But, it's testament to Nosler's quality none the less imo.
I think the yote's and pd's will be in trouble. I'll have to give them a try, even though I'm a hard core BT fan.

Loaded some up yesterday in the 22 Nosler and did some
Coyote hunting last night with some Varmageddons.

JD338

juliang,
Welcome to the forum.
Not sure I understand your question.
The Varageddon bullet is no different than any other bullet when reloading. Terminal performance on coyotes is impressive.
E5Gf222.jpg

JD338

Back