Loading projects...

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Am home, on "no activity" advice from my doc, nursing an injury that has turned into rather massive blood clots in my left leg. That's no good, but not new territory for me either. I know the drill.

On the bright side... There's a bright side?

I loaded up more .45 ACP ammo this morning, broke into a fresh carton of 1,000 bullets today. YES!

In a week or two, I ought to have an awful lot of handloading accomplished... Since I can't go fishing, hiking, to the gym or ride my bicycle... I guess I'll load ammo!

Seems to be a lot of empty brass sitting around in:
.25-06
.30-06
.308 Win
.38 special
.45 ACP

Yup, my press and I are getting some quality time together! (y)

Might tie some flies too... Been a while.

Guy

Same situation back in June 1997 Guy...my left calf. Never did figure out the cause. Listen to the doctor and best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

Trust you recover quickly, Guy. While it can be good to have something to keep the mind occupied, that is a rough way to do it.

Guy, glad they found the clot early. Take their advice and take it easy. I had one travel to my lungs and that took the wind out of my sails for a while.

Get better quickly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Take every word that the Dr. told you to heart! I know being sedentary may not be in your vocabulary. This is a time where you should exercise your mind and listen to your body. I had one fourteen years ago when I was recovering from a serious car accident.
Keith

Hope you recover quick buddy.

I'd be okay with a couple days of Reloading room time. Seems harder to come by these days.

Guy,

Glad you are on the mend. Reloading is great theropy.
I have about 500 45 ACP cases that need to be loaded up
if you want to. :)

JD338

Guy, Considering all of the new found free time that you have . Would be nice to send you a reloading project for you to work on. 280 Remington, 150pt and RL 26. Lol
Keith

I think I'll do my own loading projects guys, not yours!

I know, kinda narrow minded of me. :grin:

Thanks! Guy

Back