Thanks to Nosler

Alderman

Handloader
Apr 5, 2014
A young man I know of lost his father in an act of violence while in the line of duty. His father was the police chief in a small town in Oregon.
A fellow worker of mine has become his mentor and has introduced him to hunting and other outdoor activities.
The young man was chosen to participate in a special deer hunt this year and he has opted to use one of his father's rifles on the hunt.
In preparation, the mentor is loading up some ammo to use on the hunt.
When I contacted the staff at Nosler with this story, they were kind enough to donate Nosler components, enough brass and bullets to try different combos. As such, they are now a part of this adventure.
This is the first of I hope many pics of this venture as the mentor began loading the ammo.
23c59e00278ded2535b96709ddc4c690.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am sorry the young man lost his father Condolences to him and his family

And a huge "well done" to both Nosler and your fellow worker.

Best Regards

Jamila

I'm sorry for the boys loss. That's a shame.

It looks like you are loading the 7mm Rem Mag... should be all that boy ever needs. Good luck, ask if you need anything.

Classy company for sure.

Prayers for the family.

Prayers and condolences to the family. Good on nosler for stepping up and helping out on this young man's adventure!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Very commendable on Noseler's part. Trust the young man is encouraged by the response of good people to his pain.

That is so sad. I am so glad he is able to use one of his father's rifles for his hunt. What an excellent thing for the Nosler company to do for him and kudos to your friend for becoming his mentor.

Prayers to the young man and the family
A big thank you to your friend who is helping him
A big thank you to Nosler for the gracious gift to this young man.

Absolutely terrific Nosler! Thank you!

This is a wonderful thing to do.

Regards, Guy

Condolences to the young man and his family. Thank you for sharing this and way to go Nosler.

Sorry to hear about the loss of the young man's father.
Nicely done Nosler!
Let the young man know that he will be surrounded by friends here on the forum.

JD338

Alderman, thank you for sending the story to Nosler and thank you Nosler for standing up to the plate, very nicely done.

I am glad someone is already helping to guide this young man in his father's absence. Alderman, maybe make a copy of this thread and give to the young man's mentor and I am sure he will share with the young man. I am sure the executives at Nosler are already aware of this thread, but if not someone should make sure they see it.

I would like to add my condolences as well

Prayers for the family. And Job well done on nosler part! A+ company!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JD338":gui0jxm7 said:
Sorry to hear about the loss of the young man's father.
Nicely done Nosler!
Let the young man know that he will be surrounded by friends here on the forum.

JD338

+1

It's great to see a company take interest..Much too often there is a disconnect between a company and the final user.

My condolences to the young man for his loss and a big thank you for your friend stepping up to the plate to mentor him.
Also a thanks to Nosler for providing components to help make his hunt a successful one.
Avery first class act by Nosler.

Excellent job to all involved, hope the young guy bags a nice deer. Looking forward to hearing how it all turns out.

I am sorry to hear about his loss.
Thanks to the Gentleman helping the boy and Nosler, lots of class !

Back