reloading app with all Nosler bullets

telman

Beginner
Aug 10, 2017
Good morning,

Good morning, this is what I posted on a few other forums. I will post in here as well. I have been reloading for a couple of years. I hope this is useful to other reloaders. I have been searching and trying different ways to keep tracks of my loads and most importantly taking a note while I test my loads, and I also wanted to take a photo of my groups that I could use as a reference in future.
I am not sure how others do it, but I decided to take a year break from reloading and create something new myself.
Ended up buying a mac (Last year in August), learning how to create an ios app, it has been a long journey, lots of new things to learn, and having a full-time job did not make it easy. Wife and kids have been extremely supportive. I am not sure if I will create an Android version since I plan to add a few more things to the app. I have pre-loaded some bullet data including coefficient, and most of the powders.
Of course, it needs time to evolve. The hunting season is approaching fast, I plan to make a few small changes including adding a section for pressure signs in comments. Here is a quick video to show how it works. It can be a good educational tool for beginners and reloaders who are working on a new load. If you have a feature request, please message me or post in comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpxSTDbtOrE

Most importantly I have pre-loaded all Nosler bullets.

Thank you,

Telman

Back