LabRadar Chronograph

Wincheringen

Handloader
Jan 10, 2012
I just got the LabRadar last week and had it out to the range. I have to say this is most informative chronograph I've ever used and most reliable. I never had an error or missed shot, sometimes it wouldn't give me the 100 yard velocity reading but always gave me out to 75 yards. Even with other people shooting it didn't have any problems. Its pretty easy to set up. Some of the videos on YouTube appear to show it being finicky but it really wasn't.

I called them to find out when the Bluetooth and app function would be available and it was just a few months out.

I love mine. It was just what I needed--twenty years ago! Glad to have it now, nevertheless.

Saving my nickles and dimes so i can replace my chrono. One of the gotta have it gadgets out there for me.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have heard there is a top limit on the speed recorded but haven't run into it yet. I have used mine on 25-06 Rem, Swedes, 30-06, and 300 Win Mag.
+1 Win comments. This technically challenged grandpa messed something up when trying to install latest software update (should have let grandkids do it). I called LabRadar and they said to send unit in. I received a phone call from them the day they received it informing me they had received it. Later the same day they called and said it was repaired (just a simple download) and they were shipping it back to me. I received it last Wednesday - exactly one week to the day I shipped it to them. Outstanding service.
I am extremely happy with the performance of the unit and the service. Would buy it again.
Duane
Forgot to mention "no charges" on repair.

got it

Velocity Range: 3 options to choose from

Rifle: 1000-3900 fps
Handgun: 250- 1700 fps
Archery: 65-700 fps

TackDriver284":1litr4ad said:
Waiting for my 20 year old Oehler 35P to break so I can upgrade. :mrgreen:

Oehler does make some nice equipment but with the capability to get velocity readings at the muzzle and up to 100 yards down range and never have a failure to read the shot would be enough for me to upgrade.

Back