Dailing in QL software ?'s

boatbum101

Beginner
Feb 7, 2018
Got the disk & loaded it on my computer . Have been looking at load suggestions . I've already determined my OAL's & have entered them . As soon as I get some cases fired in my chamber I can enter case capacity to modify suggestions ? When I get chrono data I can modify powder characteristics ? On my edition which I just bought powder data base does not include Superformance . Is there a way to import powder &/or bullets into the program ?

Superformance is not available. You likely have the latest edition. You can import powders if you know the burn rate and density. You can import bullets through measuring all the appropriate parameters.

Thanks . I sure hope I got the latest edition as I just bought it & had to wait a couple of weeks for delivery .

You're good. Ed at Neconos is careful to ensure that the latest editions are shipped.

I update my older version last month. It is sure nice to be able to work with the current products being offered (RL-26 & new Nosler bullets I use). Once you get the hang of it , it will be very helpful developing new loads.

Back