Nosler 6.5 140 gr HPBT Custom Competition

HHI6818

Beginner
Feb 24, 2015
This is my unlimited big bore silhouette XP chambered in 6.5 BR. I needed bullets so I bought 2000
Nosler 140 gr HP Custom Competition blems. Sure glad they shoot. I mounted Burris 3x12 scope on it for load development. Recently installed a Dell trigger in it. Great trigger!

200 yds

Flyer was thx to the father and and son that decided to shoot two benches from me! I know I pulled the shot from them touching off a round. :mad:
I was the only one at the range and there’s 10 benches to shoot from. I was 2’nd from right and they setup 2 benches away. They were shooting Grands and thank goodness no brass hit me.

I have been shooting these bullets in my newest Howa and I have been very happy with them also. Plus they are pretty cheap and you get 100/box. Here is a pic from this weekend shooting at the staple holding up my target. This was at 100 yards. By the way that is an awesome group at 200 yards!
9d17194c4c64f622979f8aae887be789.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've shot several sub 1/8" groups with them in both of my Creedmoors. They don't have the highest BC but they are very accurate.

Back