28 Nosler Brass

geo

Beginner
Oct 28, 2009
Does anybody know a source for new 28 Nosler Brass? Is Nosler still making it?

Bertram says they are xpecting some anyday now. Dallas reloading has some loaded but they are pricey. I don’t know why there is none to be found. I bid on a hundred once fired and it sold for $256.99 on gun broker. Can anybody fill me in as to why the scarcity of 28 Nosler Brass and ammo??.?

I searched and search and finally found some loaded ammo 160gr acccubonds and I bought all they had,,,,,2 boxes lol

geo":39va1vz4 said:
Does anybody know a source for new 28 Nosler Brass? Is Nosler still making it?
I have some for sale in the classifieds

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

But why won’t nosler freaking make any more brass or ammo in 28 nosler... so freaking irritating. Like what is thier problem??.

That was an individual I think and of course it is sold.

jezzolo":35ixftue said:
But why won’t nosler freaking make any more brass or ammo in 28 nosler... so freaking irritating. Like what is thier problem??.

That was an individual I think and of course it is sold.
Nosler doesnt make brass, they buy it. I suppose there was likely
- underwelming order to meet the overwhelming popularity of the new cartridge, the first year it was out I was working at a big box outdoor store and we had tons of ammo and brass for the 28. The second year of the 28 and we couldn't keep it in stock.
Nosler may have overran their initial order and overcompensated by under ordering the 2nd order.
- Could be a supply issue from their brass mfg

Ok makes a little sense. Still think with all the people complaining ( me lol ) that whoever makes it would start cranking that stuff out

I have read about guy who sold their rifle because of the shortage. And others have change their mind about building a rifle in this caliper to something with a better sore of brass. I like the caliper and it shoots well. I'm sticking with it for now.

Always a good idea to source ammo and reloading components before a build/buy

Now I know why I never ran a 28 Nosler ream into the 7mm Rem chamber. $3.00 a piece for brass? Maybe I'm cheap but that is insane.

Back