270 Win - 110 Grain Accubond

Palouser

Handloader
Jan 20, 2012
Has anyone tried loading these? I was thinking about trying some for a light deer load for my kids as a first deer cartridge. Hornady makes a 120 Grain SST but would like to stick to Nosler and think the 110 would be an awesome little bullet.

Palouser, I really believe that every calibre has a that sweet projectile and in my 50 years of shooting & loading for the 270win I believe it to be 130gr. I personal shoot the AccuBond but for a few before that like about 35 of them I shot the Partition.
I would try IMR-4831sc and load it down to minimums and see how they work :wink:.

Blessings,
Dan

Only used the TTSX in 110gr on game so far. It opened up FAST, and did the job.
No doubts the AB will do so, too.

NP

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI VNS-L31 mit Tapatalk

sask boy":1cuqczrz said:
Palouser, I really believe that every calibre has a that sweet projectile and in my 50 years of shooting & loading for the 270win I believe it to be 130gr. I personal shoot the AccuBond but for a few before that like about 35 of them I shot the Partition.
I would try IMR-4831sc and load it down to minimums and see how they work :wink:.

Blessings,
Dan

Thanks! I load the 130 Ballistic Tip, and have for years, you are right, that 130 seems like the sweet spot for the 270, just might try to load some of these for a light deer load for a first year hunter.

Thanks Dan!

noslerpartition":1sxvel2h said:
Only used the TTSX in 110gr on game so far. It opened up FAST, and did the job.
No doubts the AB will do so, too.

NP

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI VNS-L31 mit Tapatalk

Good to know! Thanks!

my .270 shot the sierra 90 HP well w/ 4064 for varmints. the terminal results were unreal

Back