Quick Load Question

AK7AN

Beginner
Oct 30, 2015
Just got my copy of Quick Load V3.9. I have a question regarding making adjustments after I shoot my loads and have chronograph data. Do I adjust the Ba in the powder to get what I see to match what Quick Load projects. I have entered my Cartridge case H2O capacity, and COAL., and my results don't line up with the projection.
Thanks

Yes, that will work.
It’s better to continue chrono’ing loads.
You’ll need to learn to work weighting, cartridge capacity etc and when to tweak which one.

Dwh7271":18hic35d said:
Yes, that will work.
It’s better to continue chrono’ing loads.
You’ll need to learn to work weighting, cartridge capacity etc and when to tweak which one.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to learn how to use it so i can get a ballpark figure of where my loads are. Or how close I am to MAX pressure.. So far with what I have come up with on the 2 loads I am working with is that I am at a very safe pressure level and accuracy is outstanding.
Thanks again
Ed

I would really appreciate any tips or help anyone can offer on the subject. I just want to make sure I am using the variables properly.
Take Care
Ed

I read through that thread and got a lot of good info. There was one question posed that never got answered regarding the "C" and "T" that is listed on some of the powders. I think i know what they mean. "C" is for a powder that is compressible and "T" is for temp stable. Please correct me if I am wrong. The powders that have the "T" , I would adjust the temperature and it would make a difference on pressure and velocity, so I am doubting my assumption.
Thanks again
Ed

You are correct.
Obviously, you can verify by taking the same load out in varying temperatures or chill some, warm some, etc. then run them across the chrono.

Back