2019 Nosler Bullets

Fotis which one will you use in your new Weatherby Wyoming commemorative rifle? Weatherby just announced the Gold and Silver model.

They are finally making the 277 150 gr AccuBond, going to definitely be trying them since I was one of the ones asking for them. The 90 gr 6.5 Varmageddon is one that intrigues me as well.

If I still had the 375 Ruger you can bet the 260 gr E tip would make it's way into the house, good news for all those that have 375 cal rifles. I'll wait till next year for the 35 cal E Tip ;)

The 150 gr AB would be nice in the 284 Win and 280 Rem, leaving the 140 for the 7mm-08 and the 160 for the 7MM Mags

I'm happy to see the 150gr AB in the .270... with some of the new powders, we can get those zinging 2900+ with ease. Should really make the .270 even better.

I have been tossing around the idea of a Tikka for a while in 300 WSM for a lightweight mountain rifle but have been thinking about going 270 WSM instead more and more lately. This new 150 gr AccuBond would be great for anything from deer to moose. My 270 Win is too nice to drag around into the mountains and is heavy as well, still going to try this bullet in it as well of course. Thanks Nosler :)

truck driver":1y25defz said:
Fotis which one will you use in your new Weatherby Wyoming commemorative rifle? Weatherby just announced the Gold and Silver model.

AT $10K AND $6K ? :lol: :lol:

Alright 300gr RDFs :grin: Wonder how long before they are for sale.

I'm liking the 7mm 150 gr AB and the 338 300 gr ABLR!

JD338

Our wishes for a longer, higher BC 25 caliber hunting bullet once again weren't heard. Dang, let's get those 25-05 and 257 s out and after some LR Deer or even Elk !!

FOTIS":1bbr57sy said:
truck driver":1bbr57sy said:

AT $10K AND $6K ? :lol: :lol:
Sure I think you should get 2 each so when you get tired of one you can shoot the other. :grin:

I like that 260 grain E-Tip for the 375 rifles!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Pretty darn excited about that 150 AB in 270! I’ve always loved the 140 for elk and this is just a little bit more of a good thing!
V/R,
Joe

Back