Herter's Reloader - User Manual

cloverleaf

Handloader
Sep 10, 2006
This furlough thing gives me time to do some stuff. Like looking into reloading some 12 Ga. paper case shot shells with the old Herter's single stage press :shock: (y) . Still looking for some load data. However, to my point, I also found the "owners manual" for Dads Herter's reloader, that I now use. Set up assembly and use instructions for the following Herter's models:

Model 3
Model 3A
Model 03
Model 43
Model 81
Model "0" super
Model 234

I was able to scan this manual as a PDF. If you think it would be helpful to you, shoot me a PM with your e-mail and we will see if we can get it to you. CL

This furlough thing gives me time to do some stuff. Like looking into reloading some 12 Ga. paper case shot shells with the old Herter's single stage press :shock: (y) . Still looking for some load data. However, to my point, I also found the "owners manual" for Dads Herter's reloader, that I now use. Set up assembly and use instructions for the following Herter's models:

Model 3
Model 3A
Model 03
Model 43
Model 81
Model "0" super
Model 234

I was able to scan this manual as a PDF. If you think it would be helpful to you, shoot me a PM with your e-mail and we will see if we can get it to you. CL
Hi,
I saw your post about having a Herters turret press manual, I have acquired one of these and if you still have the manual on PDF I sure would appreciate if I could get a copy. My E-mail address is Drickett99@Comcast.net. Thank you Clint

Hi,
I saw your post about having a Herters turret press manual, I have acquired one of these and if you still have the manual on PDF I sure would appreciate if I could get a copy. My E-mail address is Drickett99@Comcast.net. Thank you Clint
Clint- the press I had is a single stage, not a turret. These are documents I can share. Hope it helps. CL

Attachments

• Herters Shotshell Reloader pg 1.jpg
    Herters Shotshell Reloader pg 1.jpg
    745 KB · Views: 5
  • Herters Shotshell Reloader pg 2.jpg
    Herters Shotshell Reloader pg 2.jpg
    939 KB · Views: 5
Hi,
Sent you an e-mail with a pdf of the full manual. Hope that helps. CL

Cloverleaf,
Thank you so much for the manual, I haven't had much time to look at it yet, but I may do a new post on it if I have time. I have cleaned it up a little. Here are some pics of some of the Herter's tools that I came across. Can't wait to try it out for some obsolete ammo that I need.

Attachments

• 100_5353.JPG
    100_5353.JPG
    706.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_5354.JPG
    100_5354.JPG
    479.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_5355.JPG
    100_5355.JPG
    450.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_5357.JPG
    100_5357.JPG
    704.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_5358.JPG
    100_5358.JPG
    445.4 KB · Views: 2
Good child hood memories of that old Herters stuff! The "turret" press is quite different than the single stage. Fun to see! Thanks. Have an old Speer Manual Circa @ 1964. If its helpful for your "Obsolete cartridge" reloading let me know. I can probably send you photo of a page or two. CL

Last edited:
Back