Where's the Hunting Ammo & Primers

I hope it levels off and they become more available in the coming months. Time will tell. Dan.

I'm greedy, so I'd rather see them take the primers from all the ammo everyone wants made and just put them out for us loaders.

Went to a gun show on Saturday. Those that had primers were asking $25-30 per 100!!! Vultures I tell you. Ammo as has been the norm was $1 to $1.25/round for range stuff. Its utterly ridiculous. I did score a pound of CFE pistol and a pound of Power pistol. Paid $40 each, $15 over msrp

26NosFan":3ls7wnyl said:
Went to a gun show on Saturday. Those that had primers were asking $25-30 per 100!!! Vultures I tell you. Ammo as has been the norm was $1 to $1.25/round for range stuff. Its utterly ridiculous. I did score a pound of CFE pistol and a pound of Power pistol. Paid $40 each, $15 over msrp
Gun shows used to be fun. I could spend 2 days wondering around a 500 table show when I was younger. It had been more than 20 years, then the last one I went to was in Texas 3 years ago. It was used car salesmen peddling overpriced AR15’s and Chinese sniper scopes, and tchotchkes for the wife. Next to no sporting arms. Maybe there are better ones in different areas with nice stuff but this one was pure garbage.

Back